• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Just Bought this IOR on here and it has the wrong

toddconley

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
Kentucky
Turrets. Can I get mil turrets for it from IOR? The Guy I bought it from says the ones on it are marked in moa but realy work in .1mils. Ideas?
Thanks,
T

Re: Just Bought this IOR on here and it has the wrong

the newer IOR has .1 mil turrets available.

It is more than just the turrets, it is the mechanism.

IOR makes scopes with mils and moa turrets, depends on the scope.

Sounds to me like you got taken.

Report the seller to the mods.

Which scope do you have?

on a side note i love my ior, and their service has been fantastic for me. you may be able to contact them and see if they can change it over to mils and do any potential upgrades.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is more than just the turrets, it is the mechanism.

IOR makes scopes with mils and moa turrets, depends on the scope.

Sounds to me like you got taken.

Report the seller to the mods. </div></div>

Hey Chicken Little- Before you declare the sky to be falling, you may want to do a little research. Some of the first IOR ffp scopes came over marked either 1/4 or 1/2 MOA per click--but in fact, the clicks were .1 mil.

I understand the the turret is marked wrong. Bought it that way. What I want to know is if I can get the correcected turret. Does anyone know if I can just send it to them or will they get me the corrected one?

Try asking IOR.
They would best know what their capabilities and policies are.
They have an office in Colorado:
Valdada.com Contact Information
Phone
303-979-4578

U.S. Mail
Valdada Optics
PO BOX 270095
Littleton, CO 80127

IOR has very good customer service. I lost the rubber ring on the ocular of my 4-14x50, called them this past friday and had a new one on monday. Very helpful people to deal with.