• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Bubba Things

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Picked up a Woox chassis for my Savage Model 12 in 204 Ruger for dirt cheap. Comes with a flush cup in the rear and nothing on the from. Flush cup sat too low for my sling so I found a washer in my parts drawer and stuck that in there to make it a little more pronounced and now my sling fits in that flush cup. I ordered a set of flush cups from grovtec so that I can install a front flush cup so I can sling the rifle when hunting.

The chassis came with a messed up rear action screw and no front action screw. Reused the rear action screw from the original stock and found a set of left over r700 socket head action screws and ended up taking my dremel with a cutoff wheel and "custom" making a front action screw. Sure the front and rear screws are two different Allen sizes. But as a wise friend once said, "it's gud enuf".

I was originally going to buy a mini arca rail to use on this chassis so I could set it on my tripod when I go coyote/ pdog hunting. But in a stroke of big brain intellect, I remembered that the anvil 30 takes arca AND pic rail attachments. So I found a small mlok pic rail and slapped that bad boi on there for a tripod attachment point.

Then came the issue of a bipod. I could either run a full length arca rail and replace the pic rail with that so I could use my Ckye pod or just figure something else out and run the Harris I picked up from a fellow hide member. Well. In true bubba fashion, throwing caution to the wind, I found a single sling stud in my parts drawer and said yolo. Unscrewed the front screw for the mlok rail, and threaded that sling stud in there. Sure the Harris over hangs a little past the forend. But functionally is key here and after all, it's a savage.

5C99D963-E208-44EB-81F5-C1731FC5D710.jpeg

Feel free to post your bubba related rifles and what all you did to hack them up in the name of functionally and to save some money.

So it fell over this morning and the buttstock broke. Need to order a new one and when that comes in, it's gonna get a generous coating of spray paint 😂
    You could always get an AI stencil and use that

• Haha
    Reactions: Krob95