• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Just finished my first bolt gun

Dave308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2011
Tampa, FL
Remington 700 SPS-V in .308
B&C A5 stock, covered in A-TACS by CRC Hydrographics
Wyatt's bottom metal kit
Timney trigger
NF 20 MOA base
Seekins medium rings
Bolt fluted by Kampfeld Customs
Badger bolt knob
Harris 6x9 swivel bipod with Pod-Loc
APA installed the trigger, Badger bolt knob, and threaded the barrel.
Scope in the pics is a Primary Arms 4-16X44 scope, it has been replaced with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24X FFP mil,
I sprayed all the metal parts with Duracoat Tactical OD.

Re: Just finished my first bolt gun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks really good!

What scope is that you went with? </div></div>
Thanks, guys! I've been patiently waiting for my Vortex Viper PST 6-24 FFP to come in. I'm looking at waiting several more months for it, so in the mean time, I mounted an inexpensive Primary Arms 4-16x44 scope to get by with until the PST gets here.
*EDIT* Just got an email stating that my PST is on the way!!!

AXEMAN, yes, that is a Dark Metal brake. The price was very attractive, so I thought I'd give it a try.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjbmxz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice lookin set up! </div></div>
+ 1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roedale brake?

</div></div>
Dark Metal brake. I wanted a Roedale brake, but the stories of hacked-off customers waiting forever for parts and rifles made me look at other options.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dark Metal?

Link? </div></div>
Here you go. Dark Metal Brakes

I'll take it, pm on the way!!!

Kidding of course, very sweet rifle, and several members have already beat me to it about the brake, I too thought it was a Roedale and was gonna ask you if you found a stocking dealer for them in the US. I'll take a look at the DM brakes.