• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Just getting started

I don’t know the linked company. What are you hoping to find out?

ARs are pretty easy to assemble for yourself. Then, you learn how everything works. You can pick out each component for your needs and preferences.

That was my original plan for my first build, but got a little carried away with what I wanted. Was thinking about getting one of their uppers and then changing to the parts that I wanted to change. May just stick to the original plan one piece at a time. Thanks for your help

Do you guys have an opinion on the quality of these?

I’ve never heard of them.

If you’re building, decided how you want to use the rifle. Then make a list of parts you want( a must have and second choice. I recommend buying a matched upper lower receiver set. Also buy your barrel with a matched bolt. Black Friday is a great time to buy. Watch THIS linked site as a lot of vetted sellers with sales get posted there.

Reactions: Jughead
The rifle will mainly be for hunting and maybe as I am approaching retirement and need something to spend time doing some target shooting.

My wish list is:
BCM M4e upper
Craddock supplied, Bartlien 20 or 22” barrel with rifle length + 2 gas system i 6mm ARC
Riflespeed AGB
Either a JP lmos or a Toolcraft BCG
Jp mk3 17.25 handgaurd
JP component fire control
Hera gen2 CQR or Magpul PRS stock
Hera gen2 linear compensator.
Probably go with a JP lower parts kit
Looking for suggestions for a buffer system

I have an Anderson lower that was given to me by a friend to build off of.
Thanks for your replies and any suggestions

Reactions: S197
A lot of your parts are JP, just buy a JP. If there is any problem they will provide very good customer service. I bought my first JP in 2005 still going well with 15,000 rounds through it (I did replace the barrel). I also have a JP PCC with 17,000 rounds through it, no issues and original barrel.

Reactions: DeathBeforeDismount
A lot of your parts are JP, just buy a JP. If there is any problem they will provide very good customer service. I bought my first JP in 2005 still going well with 15,000 rounds through it (I did replace the barrel). I also have a JP PCC with 17,000 rounds through it, no issues and original barrel.
JP doesn’t chamber 6 ARC