• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Just got my USO

j1972

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
Hello everyone,
Thanks to this forum I have found a scope which so far is "out of the box", Awesome!
I never thought finding or choosing a tac scope would be that hard. A few weeks ago I bought my first tactical rifle, a Steyr elite. I've always owned hunting rifles and wanted a tac rifle that I could both hunt and shoot with that was reasonably light.

At the time of my purchase they had some nightforce scopes there which look amazing and superb clearity. I wasn't crazy about the eypiece rotation as none of my other scopes had so I kept my options open. I then stumbled onto this site and was introduced to the USO. At first site looking at the pics on this site this scope was all business and after searching for one and realizing that a new order would be 4-6 months- there was no way my gun was gonna stay naked without a scope on it.

I searched online, I found optics planet and according to their Amazon account they had plenty in stock. I started to do an internet order and I decided to call to verify "in stock". They said they were out of stock and would be 7-10 days to get one, I don't think that's gonna be right. I then found MDtactical, they had only one USO scope left it was the 3.2x17x44 Tpal with EREK. I just got it this morning. Looking thorugh the scope and mounting it I think it's by far the best scope for me although I haven't shot with it yet.

The only drawback is I didn't get any paperwork and I also have to fifure out how to do the EREK zero.

One question: when i zero do I turn the knob all the way to tight bottom to set my zero? or do I leave a couple of clicks free from tight?

Thanks to this forum

Specifications / MODEL: SN-3 T-PAL
PARALLAX CONTROL: T-PAL LEFT SIDE PARALLAX/FOCUS
POWER: 3.2-17X
OBJECTIVE: 44Mm
SUNSHADE: 44MM FIXED 2"
HONEYCOMB: POLARIZER/ARD
TUBE: 30MM STANDARD
COLOR: MATTE BLACK TYPE III HARD ANODIZING
EYEPIECE: LO PROFILE - RAPID FOCUS
RETICLE: MDMOA
RETICLE LIGHTING TYPE: 11 POS RHEOSTAT (RED)
ELEVATION KNOB: EREK 1/4 MOA $175.00
WINDAGE KNOB: US#1 M40 STYLE 1/4 MOA
COVER: USO FLIPUP

Re: Just got my USO

If you need a set of paperwork I'll send you one of mine bas far as the EREK, I run mine all the way down, come up half a mil then zero with the erector. I prefer to leave it about a half mil off the bottom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">watch the first two videos and your questions should be answered. Also if you give Becky a call at USO she will hook you up with the instructions.

http://www.usoptics.com/index.php?page=instructions </div></div>

Nice, I never knew that was out there.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the info. I called USO, they will be emailing me the manual.