• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just had something strange happen with a notification

Jethro3898

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2011
Dothan, AL
Don’t know if this is a random glitch in the matrix or what.

I came home to a notification that someone quoted my post in a thread. I didn’t recognize the thread that the notification was referencing, so I assumed someone was quoting a post I made a long time ago. Anyways, I logged in a clicked on the notification. It took me to a thread that I had never posted in. The post that was quoted was by someone else entirely. Thought this was really strange.

I’ve never had anything like this happen before, and perhaps it was just a random glitch in the forum software. I just figured I would mention this in case there is a deeper issue going on that someone needs to be aware of. It’s no sweat off my brow, just thought I’d run it up the flagpole in case.

Below are pics of the notification and the actual post it took me to.

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

I have noticed lately on a few different occasions the same thing @Bender mentioned that when he tried to add a like on a thread it doesnt show up.
But if i back out and get back in the thread it will work then, thats never happened before until the last week.
The FBI surveillance van is still parked down the street so not sure what to make of it 🤣🤣