• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Just information

Kind of suprised this thread has been so quiet.

Personally in general it seems it was handled well but i do think proctors sentence was too short for multiple years of cheating.

Just hope they don't punish the dozens of other option 3 ROs for 2 guys cheating. I know option 3 ROs help ranges be able to run matches in general and smoothly. Would hope they don't do away with it.

Reactions: rookie7
Kind of suprised this thread has been so quiet.

Personally in general it seems it was handled well but i do think proctors sentence was too short for multiple years of cheating.

Just hope they don't punish the dozens of other option 3 ROs for 2 guys cheating. I know option 3 ROs help ranges be able to run matches in general and smoothly. Would hope they don't do away with it.

They handled it well and no drama for people to get work up over (thats a good thing).

I think they are amending rules next year. The rules currently only allow for a year suspension. Though I’d be surprised if he attempts to return after a year.

The PRS handled it very well. They put the unvarnished facts out that left no doubt as to what happened.
Personally, I'm not surprised to find out it was happening. I've seen first hand how a few individuals will game stages when they think nobody is watching or is there to stop them or they interpret a COF to their advantage after they've been clearly told otherwise in the match brief. I view them all as forms of cheating, it's just a lot harder to make an excuse for editing a score after the fact.

Last edited:
Another case study in the human condition.

People will cheat/steal for nothing (I’ve seen guys throw away $100k+/yr taking bribes for pennies comparatively.

People who have more money than they could spend in their lifetime continue to chase more money.

Basically what it boils down to is people aren’t motivated by the actual money or item. The motivation lies in their morals and ego.

To paraphrase a wise man from many pre match briefs, Jacob Bynum @Rifles Only :

"It's only a rifle match. In a few months no one will ever remember who won it or care."

I have lived by this for years and well before the "PRS" was a thought in anyone's mind. He also said something along the lines of, "Only thing people will remember is if you do something unsafe or stupid".

My integrity is worth way more than any hobby.

I agree Shannon Kay and the PRS handled it very well and professionally.

As far as gross misconduct/dishonesty/cheating over a great length of time and many stages and matches - IMO - banned for life.

Regardless of what happens trust after loss is hard to earn back or never is.

Reactions: camocorvette