• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just joined from Virginia

Gungnir1833

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2020
Hello all! For the past several years, I have been shooting pistols on an indoor range. Recently, I was able to join an outdoor complex with a variety of ranges, so I'm looking forward to rediscovering my rifles! I'm also trying to get educated on reloading, and slowly piecing together the equipment needed.

I'm looking forward to hearing the group's advice on reloading, scopes (right now, I have only red dots), and long distance shooting. I have a new CZ 457 22lr I'm dying to get to the range as soon as I figure out what scope I'm going to get for it.

You certainly came to the right place! Welcome from Virginia Beach! These guys have posted and discussed most everything in one form or another so get comfortable with the search bar, various forums and hold on tight, it'll be like drinking from a fire hose.

Thanks, all! I'm in Richmond. I've been around central VA for most of my life. I'm enjoying going through posts regarding optics so I can get through this decision paralysis over what to put on my CZ 457. There's a lot to catch up on!

I know a couple of the guys up at Cavalier. They'll take time to answer questions. I need to get up there sometime. I'm in Norfolk and shoot at Lafayette or in Moyock NC. I shoot Quantico about once a year.

Reactions: Gungnir1833
I recently joined Frontline near Warrenton, NC. It's only two hours from here, an easy drive with no traffic. I'm looking forward to getting outside!

I've been wanting to take some classes there.
I took an introductory reloading class there last month and enjoyed it. I’m going back for their introduction to long range shooting class in a few weeks. I’m really looking forward to that!

Welcome from northern va!
Thanks!

I'm in Richmond, and I've purchased from Trojan Arms & Tactical a few times when they were here for a gun show. Can you recommend any other shops in NOVA that might be worth the drive if I'm looking for something?

I’ve bought a few things from All Shooters Tactical in Woodbridge but other than that I usually just order stuff online. A lot of stores in NOVA are overpriced.

Reactions: Gungnir1833
Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Glad to have ya in the brood. Dive into the vast pools of knowledge and swim around. You'll never ceased to be amazed at the different subjects, explanations and discussions here on the forums. Don't hesitate to ask and post Brother!