• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just leave this here

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond

Not guilty Why she had no legal right to pat him down so he is allowed to punch and shoot her in self defense.

Ladies and Gentleman--California

I bet I know which of our local denizens was on the jury.... which according to the story may have had an anti law enforcement bias.

They just set precedence…….I’ll go on record as saying I’m in agreement with this defense, NOT THIS CASE, I’ve always thought it was bullshit that they pat you down for “their safety” and put you in the back of their car where you are confined for no reason for “their safety”………… the job of a police officer comes with built-in hazards. If you don’t like it, don’t fucking do it.
as for this case, years ago we had a guy go mental on his mom, mom dialed 911
dispatch puts out the call and a female officer currently on lunch called off the responding officer because she had past experience with this guy, when she got their same thing happened except he went on to kill her the mom and 5-6 more people, I believe if a male had responded things would have been different…….

And if the police didn’t already have thousands of examples to shoot first & ask questions later, here’s another.

Oh, and another reason not to ever set foot in CA if dirtbag criminals get off on shit like this 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Milf Dots
I agree with your assessment, California, but

To some degree she brought that on herself. A woman trying to pat him down by herself??? With out back up??? Even s a reasonably well trained man, seeing a pissed off guy, bigger than I, coming towards me, theres no way Id get close enough to grapple. Taser or if necessary 45ACP.

They just set precedence…….I’ll go on record as saying I’m in agreement with this defense, NOT THIS CASE, I’ve always thought it was bullshit that they pat you down for “their safety” and put you in the back of their car where you are confined for no reason for “their safety”………… the job of a police officer comes with built-in hazards. If you don’t like it, don’t fucking do it.
dispatch puts out the call and a female officer currently on lunch called off the responding officer because she had past experience with this guy, when she got their same thing happened except he went on to kill her the mom and 5-6 more people, I believe if a male had responded things would have been different…….
I would like to point out the defense was she has no right to pat him down so it was justified self-defence to repeatedly punch and attempt to kill. (The second part is the key here).

In what world does that make sense. For any case

I would like to point out the defense was she has no right to pat him down so it was justified self-defence to repeatedly punch and attempt to kill. (The second part is the key here).

Ohwait, its California.

Reactions: DocRDS

It doesn’t and any person who says it does, is a drooling moron off their meds…..

Now, I am confused. You say the cops inherit the danger and getting killed is just part of the job.

Second, you say a male (presumably police officer) should have been there to handle the situation. How would he have handled it better? Maybe quicker to shoot so that a bunch of armchair lawyers can say that he used too much force?

Can you please pick a lane?

If this is acceptable, then when you call 911 the responding cops should be praised for sitting at the end of the street and watching you die instead of risking their lives to help you.

If you support the idea of violence against cops being acceptable because in your small mind they do not have the right to stop and question you for your violent attack on your mommy, then Uvalde cops were 100% correct to stand in the entry way and wait for the shooter to run out of bullets, get bored and killed himself.

If you honestly think this asshole had the right to beat the cop for responding to the 911 call, then you own it to yourself to stop being a pussy and never call 911 again. Nut up all you mouthy fucks and handle your own shit from here on out. Or go back to screaming, "I pay your salary!!!" when they show up late and do nothing to help you.

Now, I am confused. You say the cops inherit the danger and getting killed is just part of the job.

Second, you say a male (presumably police officer) should have been there to handle the situation. How would he have handled it better? Maybe quicker to shoot so that a bunch of armchair lawyers can say that he used too much force?

Can you please pick a lane?
Don’t worry I will, probably the one to your moms bedroom…………again.

If this is acceptable, then when you call 911 the responding cops should be praised for sitting at the end of the street and watching you die instead of risking their lives to help you.

If you support the idea of violence against cops being acceptable because in your small mind they do not have the right to stop and question you for your violent attack on your mommy, then Uvalde cops were 100% correct to stand in the entry way and wait for the shooter to run out of bullets, get bored and killed himself.

If you honestly think this asshole had the right to beat the cop for responding to the 911 call, then you own it to yourself to stop being a pussy and never call 911 again. Nut up all you mouthy fucks and handle your own shit from here on out. Or go back to screaming, "I pay your salary!!!" when they show up late and do nothing to help you.
I accept. Provided that they investigate in the same manner as if I were a badge brother.

That's not a reply, that's an adhominem.
So thats what that is. I thought is was just a low caliber, un called for, insult towards someone's family. Learn something every day.

1686343265102.png

Fuck now I have to look up a word….
When a person in a debate lacks the evidence or ability to make a reasoned reply, he or she attacks the other person. Your snotty crack is meant to insult me by means of bad-mouthing my mother. She passed away March 14, 1987.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
I did not have hurt feelings. But your intention was to insult me. And still you have not replied to my original question. And likely, you never will.

Yes, I enjoy sarcasm but your statement was not sarcasm, it was an insult. Again, I am not offended. I have been called worse by people more important to me. Personally, I thought it was funny and giggled at it.

If you want to talk about my mother some more, please, let's do that.

Last edited: