• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just ordered a Vudoo V-22, what ammo?

You do realize that your target is nowhere near as good as his... At the same time your target is real, and his target is fake. BTW I'm not bashing Vudoo. I don't own one, but from what I've read here all owners are happy and the CS is very good.

Lastly, a little Sniperhide inside joke: Everyone here knows that IOR can't hold zero over 12h and 50 shots :)

it's hard for me to understand why I would post a " fake " target, or something that didn't happen , to the 22 rimfire community.
It's a well known fact that , I, will not keep a gun for any amount of time that throws the first shot wild after sitting up anywhere from 10 minutes , up to 2 hours. The target in question was shot over the course of roughly 12 hours. The test was conducted in order to prove that the gun did not have the frustrating anomaly, known as cold bore flier syndrome. It was done at night on a lighted range........and it took all night.

So , you go ahead and believe what you want slick. The fact is that you shoot so poorly that you can't believe anyone can do better. You're a member of the stupid people clan over there on Rimfire Feminist Central, so I'm not surprised that you humiliate yourself here as well.

Folks , I apologize for Kevins little tirade. I think his mom may have punished him and he wasn't able to entertain himself with his Big Wheel the last couple weeks. But just for shits and giggles allow me to post some of the questions this expert had to ask when setting up his new 1710 HB. We all know that he really wanted a Vudoo. But...

So anywhere here's a small list:
Kevin1 : Quick question: The rifle came with 4 filer screws for the holes drilled on the receiver. Do you use them or just leave the holes empty? I’m going to use a dovetail mount, so I won’t be using those holes.

T.S. -( real 22 shooters do not use dove tails and the reason for that is because a 22 does indeed recoil enough to slide the scope and rings forward, over time.)

Kevin1 : Do I need to use purple loctite on those screws? If not, it doesn't sit flush and keeps going down until it hits the bolt.

T.S. - if you were to use those holes for their intended purpose, the screws would not bind the bolt. But...............

Kevin1 : What I really like is that, as you noted, the group is vertical. So, with a little bit of ammo and torque testing I can see that group shrink dramatically.

T.S. - It's nice to see that you think torque values make your 22 rifle more accurate. This has already been proven false and there's a video to go with it. When drinking the koolaid on Feminist Central, do you have a fine cheese to go with it? At any rate there are other things you can do to shrink your groups. But...............

Good day Kevin1.
T.S.

Update on the Vudoo purchase...........the gun has been at my FFL for over 2 weeks now. Unfortunately, I moved 2 months ago and had not yet gotten a new driver's license to reflect my new address. So, when I attempted to pick up the Vudoo I couldn't get it. The ID address has to match the current address. To say that it was a bummer is an understatement. I should have known better and acted sooner.

On a positive note, I received my order of Center x, SK Match and CCI standard ammo, so at least I'm ready to shoot once I get my rig out of the FFL prison.

I shoot two KIDD 10/22's one shoots SK rifle match .35 at 50 yards and the other likes Ely Club and shoots it into .45 at 50 yards.
I have not tried anything more and this gets me all the accuracy I need for NRL 22 competitions. Good luck let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Money Waster