• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Ordered GAP-10

Re: Just Ordered GAP-10

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The DudeLV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally got the call today! 2 Days shy of 6 months on a 2-4 month quote...she'll be in the mail this week after a quick Geissele trigger upgrade. </div></div>

Geissele trigger upgrades take 2 more months.....Kidding. LOL

Lol that's what I was expecting to hear, hopefully it goes as quick as Dustin said and still ships this week

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Krit,

When did you order? What are your other specs?</div></div>

I ordered back in beginning of July... it came WAY ahead of schedule. I don't know why, but I was psyched
smile.gif

6MM Creedmoor
23" barrel
Magpul PRS
Upgraded trigger to DMR
Noveske switch block
they will install my break for my can.
+ 500 pcs of 6mm brass and dies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kritos666</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Krit,

When did you order? What are your other specs?</div></div>

I ordered back in beginning of July... it came WAY ahead of schedule. I don't know why, but I was psyched
smile.gif

6MM Creedmoor
23" barrel
Magpul PRS
Upgraded trigger to DMR
Noveske switch block
they will install my break for my can.
+ 500 pcs of 6mm brass and dies</div></div>

forgot to mention its at my dealers shop tomorrow. YES xmas came early this year :-D

I was just shooting my 20" GAP-10 308win out to 800 yards and ringing steel. Great rifle.

I hope mine takes a little longer that they said cause I just bought a Kac SR-`15 to play with till my gap 10 comes and I cant imagine explaining two rifles showing up at the same time to my woman.

I got the call its being shipped to my ffl dealer now, can't wait. I ordered the atlas bypod with spikes and I am putting on a night force 5.5 x 22x 50 moar rect. I also ordered a Gatila drag bag for it.

Well she is home. But I am still offshore, my wife sent me a pic but it is half covered and she won't show the rest. She is teasing me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cpl. Jarreau</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well i went ahead and done it. I ordered my Gap-10
Specs:
308 cal
20" barrel
Magpul PRS FDE
Upgraded trigger to DMR
Rifle finished in FDE
full length hand guards
Noveske switch block
Threaded muzzle with protector
Now comes the long wait!!!!!!!!!
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cpl. Jarreau</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well she is home. But I am still offshore, my wife sent me a pic but it is half covered and she won't show the rest. She is teasing me. </div></div>

Ok. I need pics. I've been researching, and coming up with what I want to order, and just two days ago came to my final decision, and it's this EXACT setup(OK, minus the DMR trigger)! Now I just have to wait for my tax return, or my motorcycle to sell and I'll get it ordered. I need pics.
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pcplodd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine is in tomorrow. I think I will buy it some flowers. </div></div>

Send the flowers to your girl - maybe she'll let you buy another one!

How do you upload pics?
It is only half of the rifle anyway, the wife is making me wait till I get home for the rest.