• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Just Placed My Order For A Can.....

remau308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2011
Carrollton, Georgia
Well, I just went up to my local gun store my buddy owns and placed an order for my Surefire FA762SS can...its looking like three months or so for the can, and another 6 months or so for the forms to go through....I think I'm going to go throw up now thinking about the wait time.

Re: Just Placed My Order For A Can.....

Buddy or no buddy try and always buy something in stock. I've seen 3 months turn into an eternity.

Roll Fuckin Tide

Yeah, the 762SS will most likely be a while.

I ordered mine last may with an expected 1 month wait. It finally showed up in January so I am just in the beginning of my NFA portion of the wait. You will be happy though, my 762ss FDE had excellent fit and finish.

My 762K and Mini took four months to get to my dealer.

Good choice. I picked up my 762ss on a group buy and I got the last one he had in stock. I guess it's true that Auburn kids think alike! Let me know if you want to try mine while you are waiting!

War Eagle!

Yes, you can put the mounts on your rifle, they are normally just breaks with threads and/or ratchet style teeth. I always collect my brake when meeting my Class 3 dealer for the paperwork signing.

I was waiting for the Surefire 762 can as well. Changed my order to a TBAC 30P-1 because he had one in stock ready to go. ALOT cheaper too although I had already saved up for a SF. So I saved some time and money