• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Just Received MangetoSpeed Chrono

Ragnar51

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
It's going to be cold here for the next few days so I may just have to go to my local indoor range and play around with it on my .22's. Here's an iphone shot of the kit.

large.jpg

Re: Just Received MangetoSpeed Chrono

You will love it!!!! It's amazing

Very nice! Been debating on picking one of these up myself. Is that the V1 or V2? Do both versions come with a carry case like that?

Thanks a V2 -

They are nice. Wait till you get all the strange looks at your range. I just tell people I'm practicin with a bayo on just in case.

I got my V2 for Christmas and havent been to range yet. Cant wait to try it out. I made my decision to order based on all the positive comments from other people here on the forums.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wingnut49b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish there was something this awesome for semiauto pistols.</div></div>

The main pistol I measure reloads with has a rail; if they were to come up with a rail adapter for pistols I would be down....especially since I shot my F1 to pieces on Sunday (low light shooting close to the sensor + hand orgasm = problems). The price is a bit high for me if I can only use it on rifles. Then again, it is idiot proof...

Shit, I have I drill press, I can weld...I really don't need to be spending any more money though.

I shot them an email about how awesome a rail adapter would be:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, we have some plans in the works but it will be a little while before we get them commercialized.

Thanks,</div></div>