• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just received my 700 AAC-SD

Re: Just received my 700 AAC-SD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any accuracy reports on the rifle? </div></div>

I am still working on loads, but with this rifle stock, my best group was .41moa. with 43.6 varget, 168smk. OAL 2.810

I have a manners T4 with chassis sitting here, am just waiting on the bolts so I can install the set up before I continue working on loads.

If anyone else has data for the AAC-SD please post it.

Just got mine in.
grin.gif
There is a typo on Remingtons site. It weighs 8.3#s not 7.3#s.

2010-11-01175202-1.jpg

American Eagle 168 OTM

Fired the flier adjusted my scope and then between the 1 minute warning and cease fire I shot the 5 shot group

Ive got 28rds down the pipe and havent cleaned it yet...hopefully I can make it back to the range this weekend and tighten up that group

heard there was a .260 version coming out. waiting on that to come out then might have .308 sps-v barreled action for sale

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jgillam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">heard there was a .260 version coming out. waiting on that to come out then might have .308 sps-v barreled action for sale </div></div>

PM sent

Wow one more rifle I need to own, what heart break.

Looking good ... those groups will tighten up a bunch once you replace the Hogue stock.

I guess that's goin on my X-Mas list also.. I probably should call my local FFL and see what my price is???.. I might just put my old pss stock on it..

I just got mine in Monday. Got it ready and I sighted it in Saturday.

Hornady 168gr. Amax- .311"

Federal Premium 165gr. Sierra Gameking BTSP- .673"

old Hornady 150gr. Interlock BTSP- .882"

Hornady 150gr. SST- 1.024"

Hornady 168gr. Match BTHP- 1.469"

Hornady 150gr. SST Superformance- 1.553"

Federal 180gr. Nosler Partition High Energy- 1.607"

Federal 180gr. Hi-shok PSP- 1.67"

Scope was a Leupold FXII 4x33 in Talley Lightweight Lows. Distance was 100yds. These were 3 shot groups and I know what some will say but I plan on hunting with it mainly. Got it primarily because it was 1:10 twist.

I am going to shoot it some more later on when I get some more of the more promising ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glazer1972</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got mine in Monday. Got it ready and I sighted it in Saturday.

Hornady 168gr. Amax- .311"

Federal Premium 165gr. Sierra Gameking BTSP- .673"

old Hornady 150gr. Interlock BTSP- .882"

Hornady 150gr. SST- 1.024"

Hornady 168gr. Match BTHP- 1.469"

Hornady 150gr. SST Superformance- 1.553"

Federal 180gr. Nosler Partition High Energy- 1.607"

Federal 180gr. Hi-shok PSP- 1.67"

Scope was a Leupold FXII 4x33 in Talley Lightweight Lows. Distance was 100yds. These were 3 shot groups and I know what some will say but I plan on hunting with it mainly. Got it primarily because it was 1:10 twist.

I am going to shoot it some more later on when I get some more of the more promising ammo. </div></div>

Try some FGMM or Black Hills 168 or 175 SMKs gr through that tube. I'm betting the difference will surprise you. Especially try the 175s with your 1/10 twist.