• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just some rifle pictures!

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
FlounderV2 came out to the shop on Tuesday to pick up some gear in the shop and we ended up doing some .22 LR shooter, but we grabbed a few rifles and figured we'd take some pictures. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

(bottom to top)
Rifle 1: SAC owned DTA SRS, Pin Sytle extension, 22.3" 308 with Thunder Beast Arms 30BA.

Rifle 2: FlounderV2's Savage .22LR, Bushnell elite scope.

Rifle 3: FlounderV2's Rem 700 5R, SPS Package, Cerakote Mil Spec green, APA little bastard, Vortex Viper PST.

Rifle 4: Rem 700 MLR 338 LM.

Rifle 5: FlounderV2's Short Action Customs Alpha 11 284, Manners MCS-T5A, Bedded, Mini Chassis, Bartlein 1-9" 7mm. Patriot Brown metal.

Rifle 6: My personal rifle, Short Action Customs Alpha 11 284, Manners MCS-T5A, Bedded, Mini Chassis, Badger EFR, Bartlein 1-9" 7mm, TBAC 30BA brake. Patriot Brown metal, black accents. More accurate than rifle #5
grin.gif

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg

Re: Just some rifle pictures!

Nice. But my Alpha 11 in 284 will outshoot both #5 and #6!!!!
wink.gif

I am running the 30BA on the 260 you built me. Its an awesome combo. Do you have the suppressor yet?

nice line up. Nice seeing a few of those rifles in person at TVP a couple weeks ago.

Thanks,
Merritt

Spent a good bit of time today at Mark's, a buddy and i have had a more than a few rifle builds Mark has done for us.My bud Ron is doing another full build in 300 Win. mag it should be a game getting machine when it's done.Again thank's Mark....waggs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Rifle 5: FlounderV2's Short Action Customs Alpha 11 284, Manners MCS-T5A, Bedded, Mini Chassis, Bartlein 1-9" 7mm. Patriot Brown metal.

Rifle 6: My personal rifle, Short Action Customs Alpha 11 284, Manners MCS-T5A, Bedded, Mini Chassis, Badger EFR, Bartlein 1-9" 7mm, TBAC 30BA brake. Patriot Brown metal, black accents. More accurate than rifle #5
grin.gif

</div></div>

Its official, The hide needs a dislike button for comments like yours.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. But my Alpha 11 in 284 will outshoot both #5 and #6!!!!
wink.gif

</div></div>

Cough cough BullShit cough.
wink.gif
You need to arrange a trip up here and Mark can meet at my place and we can all put the triplets to the test. I have 1K+ in my backyard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drb5r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How well does the 5r shoot after your sps package? </div></div>

Very well!! At 300 yards with 175 SMK's I was getting right around 1" groups with the factory barrel. I think I posted a pic of the groups after he did the work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JWV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any work done on the savage 22? Or is it factory
</div></div>

Threaded by Mark with A2 flash hider instead of a thread protector. I actually like the A2 since its different from what you typically see on a bolt gun, especially a 22. Its a great little trainer.

Nice Quiver! Would you mind posting a close up or two of that APA little bastard. Also giving your thoughts on it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Quiver! Would you mind posting a close up or two of that APA little bastard. Also giving your thoughts on it? </div></div>

I love it!!! Little Bastard, Fat Bastard, you cant go wrong with either.

Love that Desert Tactical SRS, I should have one in a week or so... Cant wait. Good lineup

Holy smokes! That is quite a collection!
grin.gif