• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just watched V for Vendetta for the first time....

How did you guys manage to miss this movie for so long?

My daughters birthday is the 5th of November.

The crazy thing is how many subtle conservative messages are within V and the Matrix series written by the then Wachowski brothers…now the wachowski sisters. Yes you read that correctly.

I just had this shirt made. It was another subtle truth in the Matrix so I took advantage.
780D8E92-9394-4599-9541-1AAFC0B785EB.jpeg

I think it could be a documentary at this point

Another great potential documentary is Idiocracy but it’s more of a funny dick joke kind of comedy

Reactions: Crewdog135
V for Vendetta is a classic for me, I have to see it every now and then and most time i pick up need things while watching.

In many ways, it's a (slightly) more realistic version of 1984. I say more realistic in the sense that the technologies are more up to date versus Orwell's vision. The evil behind the power is very real.

Check out UTOPIA

Reactions: 6.5SH and Bender
I think V For Vendetta and The Matrix were both good at indicting the globalist left, over 20 years, ago. Great movies, for sure.

No, when V for Vendetta came out, it pissed off nearly everyone who supported the neoconservatives that were in power at the time because they (correctly) viewed it as criticism of their worldview. Now, if you're calling Bush, Cheney, Blair, et al "the globalist left", then I wholeheartedly agree with you, but that wouldn't have been a broadly supported idea when this movie debuted.

There seems to be widespread amnesia by a large portion of the right concerning what they believed in circa 2005. I know that no one wants to admit it nowadays, but 90+% of Republicans had a highly favorable opinion of GW Bush during this era, and they had fully bought into ideas like universal surveillance and continuous global warfare.

No, when V for Vendetta came out, it pissed off nearly everyone who supported the neoconservatives that were in power at the time because they (correctly) viewed it as criticism of their worldview. Now, if you're calling Bush, Cheney, Blair, et al "the globalist left", then I wholeheartedly agree with you, but that wouldn't have been a broadly supported idea when this movie debuted.

There seems to be widespread amnesia by a large portion of the right concerning what they believed in circa 2005. I know that no one wants to admit it nowadays, but 90+% of Republicans had a highly favorable opinion of GW Bush during this era, and they had fully bought into ideas like universal surveillance and continuous global warfare.
I agree with you, 100%. V for Vendetta is NOT a movie with conservative values and principals. It does contain a very libertarian theme. The cabal you mentioned is very globalist. Bush is under Biden, Obama and Carter as one of the worst presidents.

Its OK Maser, its over a lot of peoples heads.

Plus it got further ruined by the retards who constantly were using Guy Fawkes masks as avatars all over the internet when they didn't even know who it was other than just "the guy from V for Vendetta".

The movie is pretty much ruined for me in the same way Ayn Rand was ruined for me as well. Way too many of my fellow Libertarians are/were obsessed over both.

I believe the movie is based on a comic book. Like most movies, the story is far richer and it's message is even deeper. While I really like the movie. I found the books message far more profound. The movie hints that V is within each of us. Where the book seems to point towards something more pragmatic.

I'll leave you with that.

Reactions: Bender

You need to back up and add papa bush in that. His NWO speech in the 90’s let me know, I was still in High School, that Bushies are as corrupt as the Clintons.

The hardest redpill I had to swallow is it’s been this bad for generations. JFK was a puppet till he Decided to stand up to them. Long range haircut for him. These elections have been rigged for years. Trump was the outlier. He won so big it broke the algorithm in 16’.

And I’m no huge fan of him, arrogant rich kid that sold us all out. But I would vote fir him again. Just cuz fuck commies.