• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just When You Thought Brunos Couldn't Get Any Worse.....

It’s probably a case of 1lbers which I think would be 10 of em for 10lb total? Maybe ram shot has a different quantity, I expect they do based on that seeming like a not unreasonabale price otherwise.

I've never had any issues with Bruno's. I'd bet it is as Spife said above, a typo, or maybe that's all they could get from their wholesaler (at exorbitant cost) and decided to just put it on the website anyway, in case someone needed it badly. I wouldn't expect them to sell for a loss, just to remain "a good guy".

If you need it and you're willing to pay, go for it. If you don't want to pay that much (assuming it's not a typo), then don't.

Reactions: cornhusker86
I've been told if you're local, prices are much better.
That could certainly be the case.
Of the items that I have bought from them (Berger, Hodgdon, CCI BRx), they have been right in there with other online vendors price wise. To be fair, I haven’t needed to buy any supplies for at least a year and a half, things could have changed since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornhusker86
wait till they add a 50% tax on top of the crazy price they are charging for all firearm related items . prices are going to keep going up for a long time to come .

The price was for a sealed case of 10x 1lb - $30.00 per pound.
Also, which titles and descriptions are "all over the place"? I would like to fix any errors.
Prices are NOT different for locals but product availability is. We save many items for locals to pick up only.
If anyone else has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me direct at [email protected]
Thanks,
Amy

TMK also to $250/500 now.

Seems this is pretty common price around. If I could find them local, they $54/100.

Business with them in the past has been a pleasure.