• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justified

If one can't fap to it, it's not worth watching, which begs the question- does it star hot chicks?

Loved it, was a shame they shut it down

It’s one of the few shows where you will even love most of the villains. The writing and acting is absolutely spot on and while Raylan is the main protagonist, Boyd, Ellstin, Mags, Loretta, and Wynn, and even Dewey are all some of the greatest characters I’ve seen on tv in the past 25 years.

Perp: you shot me in the back !
Raylin: if you wanted me to shoot you in the front, you should have been running towards me.

Great show
I blame it for the scarcity of Bourbon, at the start of the series they’re drinking Jim Beam, near the end Blantons, Pappys and other high end

Rich

Elmore Leonard had a lot to do with the production, so the writing is perfect. Lots of sub-plots. Adaptions of Leonard's writing, with an expansion of one character due to viewer response (Boyd Crowder). Good Story line, fairly decent cast of characters.

Loved when he tapped the guy on the head with the 45 cartridge then said, “the next ones going to be coming a little faster”

Reactions: TACC
SOA wasn't bad albeit cheesy at times.

Shield wasn't bad either but could have ended like 2 seasons earlier.

Just can't get into Justified.

Understandable, but I had the opposite reaction, I absolutely hated SOA past season one, and the Shield in general. I feel like Justified was a much better show.

Reactions: Makarios031
SOA = Sons of Anarchy? If so, how about Mayans MC?

Dang, now I may have to renew Prime to watch Justified again. Ain't buying yet another DVD player after tossing previous thinking I'd never watch another DVD.

SOA = Sons of Anarchy? If so, how about Mayans MC?

Dang, now I may have to renew Prime to watch Justified again. Ain't buying yet another DVD player after tossing previous thinking I'd never watch another DVD.

Mayans seemed alright, but personally i'm not investing in it after the Soap opera that Sons of Anarchy turned into.

I just loved the "southern justice" part. Sometimes the old ways are just better, coming from Hillbilly blood and all. Oh, and I come from one of the original hillbilly families out thata ways. Mac:cool:

I’d never heard of it until a few days ago, saw it at my local library. Season One was checked out, so I picked something else. I’ll grab it when it’s available, sounds like it’s worth a shot.

I always hated how Justified made Harlan look like it was a 20 minute drive from Lexington...and how they used areas of Lexington (roads, neighborhoods, etc.) in ways that made absolutely no geographic sense.

Great show tho!