• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater JUSTIFIED

RODENT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2008
Tipp City, Ohio
I have to say I really enjoy this series. I just watched season one in its entirety and am enjoying season two thus far. I was curious if any of you have read the books of which it is based.

There is one thing I know for sure. It's better than any damn reality show I have ever seen.

Re: JUSTIFIED

ya that is a great show, i liked raylon, when he played seth bullock in deadwood. Always good when guns and hot chics are in it.

Have yet to see Deadwood. I have heard he was good in it as well. I may have to pull it from the library.

I really enjoy the series, they need to play reruns more in case you miss it on Wed though, You know if season 1 is on dvd yet?

Season 1 is on DVD and free at the library. Although I have to say it would be worth buying.

Season 2 episodes 1 - 5 are on Prime Time on demand of you have Time Warner. I never get to watch anything when it originally airs.

Great series. But in the back of my mind, I'm always wondering how many Federal Marshalls have actually discharged their weapon while on duty. While Raylan is just popping people left and right. But this season he has gotten a little more clever, like the pervert and the gasoline. One of my favorite things of the whole show is their southern drawl quick witted conversations.

The better half and I enjoyed the first season. The second season is good, but it has a slightly different feel.

Justified's my favorite show on TV right now. Good writing, good acting, great characters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kihnspiracy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The redneck humor really cracks me up. </div></div>

Never been to Appalachia USA......have you.

i think you would all be suprised how many of Elmore Leonard's books have been made into movies. from mr majestyk and stick to out of sight and get shorty. ive read tons of his books, all that the local library carries. then i turned to scouring used bookstores.

valdez is coming, last stand at sabre river, hombre, 52 pick-up and a few more im sure

Raylen told a guy once he was gonna shoot him if he didnt leave town. in ridingthe rap, his woman cant get past the fact that he shot that guy. lol, she says, did he have a gun? ray says, i would guess so, i told him i was gonna shoot him if i saw him and most people would carry a gun in that case. lol, i love that guy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Justified's my favorite show on TV right now. Good writing, good acting, great characters. </div></div>
Same here. Wife does not care for it but I love it!

I was looking forward to watching "Justified" as soon as they announced the 1st season. It sounded interesting because the concept of the show seemed like a fresh take on a show about LE, & after getting hooked watching a couple FX series like "The Shield" & "Sons of Anarchy," I figured it'd be good. I got to watch about +/-15min of the very 1st episode, & never did really get a chance to catch a rerun of it. 1st one thing then another came-up, knocking me outta gettin' to watch it. I love to watch TV shows where one episode leads to another, & 1 season leads to the next, instead of each episode acting kinda as a "stand-alone" deal. I have to start watching when it premiers & keep-up with the whole series, & I just can't pick-up a series after missing the first 3-4 episodes or a season, unless I can catch the network running the episodes/season I missed back to back, like I had to do with "Breaking Bad." That kinda shit's my OCD, I guess, 'cuz I'm a freakin' spaz bout seeing/reading things out-of-order.

I have co worker from up there and he say what you see on tv about that place is real
He told me that one time he got off the bus in Harlen county one time and got popped in the mouth. Why I asked he said it was a game to see if they could knock down the first person off the bus. After that they picked him and got him drunk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Justified's my favorite show on TV right now. Good writing, good acting, great characters. </div></div>
Same here. Wife does not care for it but I love it! </div></div>
They probably did some focus group studies that showed the viewers who weren't testicularly-equipped would have preferred a Raylan Givens with a little softer edge. Besides, at the rate he started out killing folks, after three or four seasons, the US of A should have been a ghost <span style="text-decoration: line-through">town</span> ...country.

This show is the TV equivalent of slowly sipping a good bourbon

Want to name my next dog Raylan, Jolene, or Connie Ray what ever

Good bourbon is certainly tough to beat.....

Previews for next week looks like it might gonna get a little sporty for Ol' Rayland Givens.

Still waiting for the episode that plays out with the "Hence the phrase Died Tryin'" quote........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deadwood was better than the Sopranos!
</div></div>

You watch your mouth.

I've been to/through Eastern KY a few times, and lets just say I've not left anything over there that I need to go back and get.

Kelly

Excellent series. I just hope that FX doesn't pull their usual stunt and take 15-18 months to get the next (3rd) season out.

This is the crap they pulled with Sons of Anarchy and also Rescue Me. I pretty much stopped watching both of those after the second season. Tried to watch S of A last season, but could not get into it after the long hiatus.

Best show going right now. The only redemption FX could have given themselves after canceling Terriers was adding Justified and, well, Archer is the funniest shit since Eastbound and Down.

Justified is a good show and being on FX is great. A little more of an edge than most networks.
One of the best shows since HBO killed Deadwood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgewater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome show. About the only show worth watching right now. </div></div>

I really like Lights out as well, you might go back and Netflix those.

I watch very little tv but I do try and catch justified. Watched the whole first season on dvd in a few days and that way it. Its a lot like a cop show about my home town to be honest ha.