• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K&M TEAM Precision Rifle Comp - RESULTS/PICS/VIDEO

Re: K&M TEAM Precision Rifle Competition 7-9 FEB (FL)

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Hostage targets quake at the sight of my fat ass on the firing line
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Hostage targets quake at the sight of my fat ass on the firing line
laugh.gif
</div></div>

And that is going in my tag line!

Team Tug Toner is going to pull the wool out from over yalls eyes and reveal the concealed weapons on those no-shoots (a good spotter will always see the throwdown piece at their feet).

NEWS FLASH. that hostage has a p3AT in his boot with a counter sniper mounted on the side

Re: K&M TEAM Precision Rifle Competition 8-10 FEB (FL)

Thought you guys hated the hostage stages? Hmm...

T-shirts came in, pics below.

IMG_0407_zps6564d857.jpg

IMG_0405_zpsc85df7b6.jpg

Shannon....every stage should have a hostage target!

Nice shirts!

Our title sponsor donated some items for the prize table:

E78CBDCD-A4EC-4443-8362-41F28C3A4472-14791-000016302CDE03E6.jpg

I am using the red on as a rear bag so don't get yur hopes up!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Over_Watch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am using the red on as a rear bag so don't get yur hopes up!!</div></div>

It actually looks like a rear mono pod.

Some match updates:

Bryan and I ran through and tested some of the day 1 COF today. Like we said earlier, team communication, team work and good spotting will rule the day. We will have a defilade stage that is a challenge and a lot of fun. There will be a few timed/coordinated shots, plenty of decision making throughout and a few straight up “shoot these targets” stages.

We still have room for about 8 teams, but the mil guys are still working through their chain of commands.

It’s looking to be an awesome weekend. If you are on the fence we are still pairing guys up, so come join us. If you want to watch or help RO that will work also!

Happy New Year!

Shannon

Looks like my partner can't make it so I'm a free agent for this one lol anyone not scared to come in last wanna pair up?
laugh.gif

Should be an exciting match, I'm planning on R.O. and I just wanted to put it out there that I'm totally accepting bribes.

Here is my points/bribe schedule:

1 good cupcake = 1 point

1 bad cupcake = - 1 point

more to follow.

teams better bring their A game, and A grade snacks.

Will you take cookies? They are much easier to discreetly pass from competitor to RO?

You know " great job ROing" with a peanut butter cookie hand shake.

hate to miss this one but we are off to new zealand that day for our daughter's wedding to a kiwi!

Man this match is right around the corner!
Cant wait to be down there to help out The Python and Bryan as well as RO a stage or two. It'll be good to see some familiar faces and new faces as well.

I like Supa Kenny's train of thought on RO'in, damn the new years resolution to lose some more weight
laugh.gif

See ya'll in a few weeks!

Ken - I think Team Tug Toner can exchange a tenga egg for a perfect score.

Small update -

There are still a few more slots open and sign up is working smoothly on our website. If you are a single shooter and want to sign up please do and we will pair you up!

Now that we are very close to being done and polishing the COF we decided to go back to awarding the prize money to the top finishers. The “each stage” idea was fun but we are looking at more complication with the mover stages and getting them timed then we want to risk.

We are looking at 14 stages with a 3-4pm completion time on day 1. Stage time limits will last from 2-7 minutes. Day 2 will complete around 2-3pm. We will shoot 5-8 stages (with a lot more positional then day 1).

I need those who talked to Bryan about slots to get with me ASAP so I can finalize the roster.

Let us know if you guys have any questions! 3 weeks out!

A couple of questions
1. When moving during a stage with a gas gun, will it be bolt locked back, or can we transition just on safe?
2. Is there a spot on site to camp? RV OK?

Movement with a gasser during an event will be with it on safe and confirmed by the RO. There is a camping area about 6 miles offsite that will handle an RV but with no hook ups for sewer. You may can run a plug off the pavilion for power but it'll be a standard 20amp plug probably. Bathrooms and showers are at the camp site.

Make sure if you are staying at the campsite that you confirm you are at the right place. Long story but a good one. I'll tell you about it at the match if you want.

I would plan on 175 rounds for the match per shooter and 100 rounds for trainup.

Less than two weeks. It's shaping up to be a very fun and exciting match. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. It'll be great having the GA Precision crew down to help again also.

Bryan

5 days and counting.

Friday can't get here quick enough.

I'm really looking forward to the latter half of this week. Going to be a great time, can't wait!

I just wish that I didn't have so much work to do before then!

Branden

Ok, it is match week! It usually means stress for us, but we are all set this time around. No more construction to finish!
wink.gif

The place is ready to go, COF complete and plenty of great folks to come down and help us out. We are looking to have around 60-70 shooters depending on local MIL/LE teams (maybe a bit more). We should be done early on both days the way things have shaken out.

We will be at the range most of Thursday and all day Friday. If you need to contact us texting is better due to poor cell service.

We are still pairing guys up, so if you want to come down last minute we have some room.

See ya all in a few days! Travel safe!

Shannon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S. Kay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, it is match week! It usually means stress for us, but we are all set this time around. No more construction to finish!
wink.gif

The place is ready to go, COF complete and plenty of great folks to come down and help us out. We are looking to have around 60-70 shooters depending on local MIL/LE teams (maybe a bit more). We should be done early on both days the way things have shaken out.

We will be at the range most of Thursday and all day Friday. If you need to contact us texting is better due to poor cell service.

We are still pairing guys up, so if you want to come down last minute we have some room.

Shannon </div></div>

Can you somehow make Friday get here quicker?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S. Kay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, it is match week! It usually means stress for us, but we are all set this time around. No more construction to finish!
wink.gif

Shannon </div></div>

Can you somehow make Friday get here quicker? </div></div>

No I need to load ammo..errr and develop a load for these bergers lol

I have zero rounds loaded lol, think I might have finally found a load tho, good or bad ?
laugh.gif

Original post says teams must be signed in Friday evening. No way I can leave work early Friday and probably won't get down there until late Friday night. Can we sign in Saturday morning and if so what time would we need to be at the range to do so?

Thanks, Brian

It's not a problem to sign in Saturday morning but just help us out and try and be there by 6:45am.

Will do and thanks......Been stressing for days trying to get out Friday morning but there's just no way.

Good luck tomorrow guys! Hope everyone has a safe trip. It looks like some serious weather is moving in throughout the NE.

This was a great match very well organized, great stages, and a super facilty. Thanks for all of your effort.

This was my first match at K&M.

Wow! What a facility! Bryan and Shannon did a fantastic job putting that place together. It has to be one of the most professionally built and maintained long distance facility in the country....if not THE most.

The event ran every bit as well and the ROs were the best.

If you haven't shot a K&M match, do what you need to in order to get into one.....you won't regret it.

Another high tempo match at K&M, hell we even got to shoot in the dark. They kept us on our toes the whole time and incorporated both team members in each stag, a challenge in itself it seemed. It was a privlage to shoot with the quality of shooters that shot this match, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again- soon.

Thanks a lot to Bryan and Shannon and all the ROs for all the hard work. But most of all, thanks to my teammate, Jay Carter. You rocked bro, I had a blast. Must have been my MAJIK BOOLITZ!

yeah, LAC! I turned my reticle on for that last stage on day one!

What a phenomenal time. Thanks to everyone who was helping out, and kenny too!

This was my first time to K&M, and i'll be back as soon as i can get clearance from the major (lady quack).

I really enjoyed this match. The course of fire was exactly what a team match should be. Great, fun stages that you have to work as a team to solve and that allowed the team to solve the problems. The mostly 2-6 minute stages were timed perfectly to give the teams time to execute a plan or change the plan if it wasn't working. The shoot house stage in particular was a blast. En defilade was challenging and fun (even though I totally screwed it up) and a great team stage.

I really hope we see more team matches like this as individual matches just can't compete with this level of fun.

Thanks especially to the ROs who came down to help out! They really did a great job.

As always, it's good to get a weekend to hang out with friends.

Thanks for putting it on!

another home run fellas!i was thinking of the complexity of timeing all the stages out to fit the days agenda on the way home and all the variables involved to pack this much shooting into 2 days,massive undertakeing.i learn several new skills i need to improve on every visit.

THE SHOOTHOUSE STAGES WERE AWESOME!!!!!
i love the timed fire targets and team communication it required.

every angle,lane,target at this facility has been thought out and it shows.

we had a great squad
the JP guys-jim/david,watchin tom and scott on the rock was spectacular they put on a freakin clinic.jay c and ward are proof of how fast km training can get you to top speed.and of course chad/shaun you guys always keep us hot on your heels and yall one liners keep us all laughin.

and i cant forget cc, proud of ya hoss.

another great weekend of hospitality and friends JOB WELL DONE!!!

Congratulations to all that attended!

I know many of you thank Bryan and me for hosting these matches, but without the ROs there is just no way these happen. We have the best guys in the community helping us out and are in debt to them. They also have to deal with me all weekend, which admittedly can be a PITA.

Congrats to the top teams, very nice shooting!

I want to thank Andrew Gilewicz for always bringing his camera down and taking the incredible photos!

It was good to see many of you after the New Year. Thanks for supporting K&M!

Link to results: http://kmprecisionrifletraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2013-KM-Team-Match-Results.pdf

img_1709_zps0716d065.jpg

img_1686_zps61747677.jpg

img_1671_zpsae97b0fd.jpg

img_1659_zps627a27c4.jpg

img_1654_zps19c2f788.jpg

img_1557_zpsaaea81b5.jpg

img_1551_zpsf5c2bbbc.jpg

img_1535_zpsa02b6bdd.jpg

img_1530_zps179be7d8.jpg

OK, were do I start.

1st- my hats off to both Shannon and Bryan. You guys have now set the bar for all shooting facilities across this great land. This place is amazing, with every/anything you could imagine.

2nd- thanks to all the RO's. You guys did a great job, and the match wouldn't have happened without all of you.

3rd- this place has everything from a beginners level, all the way to a professional level. I learned so much, and had a blast will doing it.

<span style="color: #FF0000">4th- I learned to never/ever bring a side-by-side down to K&M and race against Bryan driving Shannon's side-by-side. Had to be there to understand this amazing incident. No worries, No animals, persons, machinery, or pets were harmed while doing so.
</span>

So until next time, and as long as the good lord is willing, keep up the good work, and thanks to everyone that made this possible.