• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

KAC Picture Thread

Always in the market to buy more KAC....
Here’s some of the collection

Attachments

• C79A6E39-8A16-4A9F-AC3F-7E2537552F35.jpeg
    C79A6E39-8A16-4A9F-AC3F-7E2537552F35.jpeg
    638 KB · Views: 104
Always in the market to buy more KAC....
Here’s some of the collection

BR at the bottom makes me sweaty every time!
I have a new edition for my collection coming this summer. Will have to take a photo of my SR25’s and contribute someday!

BR at the bottom makes me sweaty every time!
I have a new edition for my collection coming this summer. Will have to take a photo of my SR25’s and contribute someday!

Gets me every time too man

Attachments

• DB9ECAFC-02CE-4013-B9D7-DD1394D6FD01.jpeg
    DB9ECAFC-02CE-4013-B9D7-DD1394D6FD01.jpeg
    641.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 00169638-86D0-43AC-B82F-AF4E7B3BD6EA.jpeg
    00169638-86D0-43AC-B82F-AF4E7B3BD6EA.jpeg
    464.8 KB · Views: 69
You and me both. Between that an Shot right around the corner, my wallet is going to take an ass whuppin' this year.

Pic thread (been a while since I showed her some love)

ZReLYq.jpg

kY16yN.jpg

Which PDW stock did you go with and have you had to do any tuning to the buffer/spring to make it reliable? Are you shooting subs or supers most of the time? I've wanted to do something similar to either the SR-30 or the AAC MPW for quite some time now.

Which PDW stock did you go with and have you had to do any tuning to the buffer/spring to make it reliable? Are you shooting subs or supers most of the time? I've wanted to do something similar to either the SR-30 or the AAC MPW for quite some time now.

It's a first gen ARC MVB. At the time it was the only game in town as far as PDW stocks that allowed the use of your existing bolt carrier rather than a modified/proprietary one, so that's why I went with it. Both supers and subs feed reliably and I'm running an H3 equivalent buffer that's proprietary to the stock. I'd like to add a slightly stiffer buffer spring, but it's not really needed. Overall it's a great little blaster.

Reactions: tex68w