• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles 624i on a 50 MOA base

According to this is has 86 moa of elevation adjustment.
http://www.kahles.at/fileadmin/downl...Catalog_us.pdf

86/2=43
43-50=-7 moa

Youll be 7 minutes away from getting a zero in theory. If your barrel is clocked a certain way in combination with your scope height over bore you may luck into it but I wouldnt try it. Personally I would go 30 moa cant at most.

Last edited:
Any know if this is GTG with a 100 yard zero?

I spoke with my Kahles CS rep, to get you the most precise answer, and he replied:

"The total elevation adjustment for that optic is 25 Mils or 86 MOA. On my AR10 that I have a K624 mounted on, I have 14 Mils of vertical adjustment remaining in the scope with a 100 yd zero, which is 48 MOA from top and 38 MOA from bottom with a 0 MOA base and high rings (2.5” height over bore).

He’s probably going to be 8-12” high at 100 yds with a 50 MOA base and completely bottomed out on his ROA."

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Rd
Old Bethpage NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our website @ www.cameralandny.com

I have a 624l on an AIAX .300NM with 50 moa of cant and a 100 yd. zero. It has close to 24 mils of elevation. So depending on the rifle, it will work.