• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Kahles, FYI good stuff...

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Just throwing this out there. Mounted my Kahles 24x Mil4 today and got her zeroed at 100y. Need to do a tracking test but the optical quality was every bit as good as my SnB 25x P4f, which I had side by side today. Turrets are great as well. The innovative parallax was dead on. At 650+ yards I could resolve fine details in the rocks above the shooting range. No chromatic aberration, excellent color and contrast.

Really think Kahles is a contender for top tier tactical optics.

It's great to be a precision shooter these days, there are so many options available. I can remember how just even a few years ago there were only a hand full of tactical optics to choose from.

Thanks for posting your impressions. I'm in the market for a top-tier scope, my first, and am leaning toward a Kahles 6x-24 with MSR reticle.

I'm getting more senile with every shot. Somewhere recently I saw some posting with a new Kahles that had this new style reticle that was co-developed with someone here. The reticle had this square-ish grid pattern I think but I can't find the pics through the scope. The reticle was pretty innovative and I would like to learn more.

I'm getting more senile with every shot. Somewhere recently I saw some posting with a new Kahles that had this new style reticle that was co-developed with someone here. The reticle had this square-ish grid pattern I think but I can't find the pics through the scope. The reticle was pretty innovative and I would like to learn more.

Ah yeah, it kinda has a Horus look but with the addition of vertical lines I think. Can't remember where I saw that, I'm sure somewhere on this board.

Seems like Big Joe knows.

Its called the AMR, look under the DTA sticky in Bolt action rifles....think its there

Not sure who to give photo credits too, I had googled them last week; I am on the wait list at Desert Tactical; they will be the only ones to sell (I was told by DTA)