• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles Helia K 3-12X50

supernt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2008
VA & SoCal
Anyone here try one of these yet? Just lookin for some first hand feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Kahles Helia K 3-12X50

No experience with that particular scope but I have a CL 3-10x50 and it's glass is right there with S&B, Swarovski, and Zeiss

I own or have owned all of them and have done extensive testing at low to no light.

Very good scope

I have a much cheaper Kahles than this, and it does have excellent glass.

I did not even realize Kahles offered a ffp scope with 34mm tube and exposed turrets until I stumbled across this the other day. I am sure it is nice, but would like some feedback from someone who has actually used one.

The K312 is a fantastic scope in my opinion. I probably only have 16 hours behind it, but glass is superb, bright and resolves beautifully. Field of view is amazing. Tracking is to the T, be mindful it is 1/8moa, but you can zero you POI.
Side focus has 50yd incremental bumps in the knob. And getting a sunshade is a month wait from Austria.
MRSP is outrageous, got mine on show display through SWFA last year. Mine has the 4D reticle, which has 3" subtensions at 100.
While windage subtensions are at 15" at 100.
Not sure they still offer this reticle, but SWFA and Midway both carry them this model.

If you'd like more propagana, send me PM with email and I'll send you all the PDFs I have on it for more reading.