• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles K1050 anyone?

Something else is what kind of parallax wheels are available and how would I go about getting one?
Are there detents in the parallax like some of the other models had/have?

Last edited:
Anybody using one of these yet or know of any reviews online? Im thinking of getting one for 1000 yrd F-TR with the CH reticle, but a bit reluctant to drop the cash on something that only seems to exist in hushed whispers online.

I know of a friend that uses one on his FT/R rig, great clarity. You even have the option of the larger parallax wheel...

The adjustment is marked 8-100-infinity. There are no detents. The only wheel that I know if that is available is the large "ship wheel" as I call it.

Chris,

The 10-50 comes stock with the regular 6-24 type parallax, the large billet "wheel" is a $90 option from Kahles FWIW.

Check to make sure the shoulder of the Steiner bottoms out on the bell. Im told the threads bottom out on the lens retaining ring, which is bad news.