• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles MSR's have landed @ SportOptics

Have the scopes been updated or is it just a reticle change. Also I have one of the previous models with the mil4, are they possibly doing a reticle service to change out reticles for a fee?

Have the scopes been updated or is it just a reticle change. Also I have one of the previous models with the mil4, are they possibly doing a reticle service to change out reticles for a fee?

I would contact Kahles about the reticle change because I'm not sure. I believe Ken goes by "Khaybes Optics" here on the Hide. The glass on the Gen 2 scopes is different. There are some additional lens coatings.

NICE! Sure wish I could find a buyer for my mil4 624i. If I could sell it I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat - I love these scopes!

I would contact Kahles about the reticle change because I'm not sure. I believe Ken goes by "Khaybes Optics" here on the Hide. The glass on the Gen 2 scopes is different. There are some additional lens coatings.

Yes it can be done! I had my Mil 4 changed to MSR through Kahles in Austria. I do not live in the states though...

Damn race car! Why do I need to spend so much on you!

Saving up for the K624i or Steiner with this reticle. With my luck, they will be all sold out by the time I save up lol