• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles Optics at SHOT SHOW 2012 !!!!

Re: Kahles Optics at SHOT SHOW 2012 !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Edi, Éirinn go Brách from across the pond. Nice pictures, rig and wide open space to shoot. I'm jealous. Would love to get a chance to look at one of those kahles tacticals over here. Friend of mine here on the hide had a older 6x model and it was excellent. Maybe in due time.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

Thanks, my kids are ok with Irish but I am useless.
Want to try the Kahles at 600yds this weekend at our midlands range, might skip a hunting trip in that case. Three deer are hanging in the chiller anyway.
edi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: targaflorio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it true suppressors are available over the counter in Ireland?
Nice rig, nice photos, nice shots. Thanks! </div></div>

Thanks, took part in a little 600yd shoot yesterday and was very impressed by the little 243 and the K624i, my second sighter got me into the bull. Later we knocked a few clays on the back stop at around 660yds. Scope performed perfect..

In Ireland one needs to apply for a suppressor and have a reason. Mostly it is not too difficult. Once one has the permission it is over the counter.
Laws don't seem to mean much in Europe, as there is a european law that states all noise emissions schould be treated or reduced at source. Most EU countries forbid a suppressor on a rifle but you get fined if you remove it on your car.
crazy.gif

I prefer to shoot with suppressor, especially at night when lamping fox it is vital that one can comunicate with the other and the livestock issue.

edi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great scopes, have a 624i to try out. Haven't fired too many rounds with it yet as the weather is just....
I love the position of the paralax, it also "soft" clicks at the 100-200-300 etc m settings. Not sure if I want to return it. I'll try throw up a little report in a while.
edi
etacr2.jpg
</div></div>

Looking forward to the report

Talked to a coworker that was at Shot, spoke highly of what he saw, cannot wait to see one in person.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: targaflorio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it true suppressors are available over the counter in Ireland? </div></div>

In Norway and Finland suppressors are available over the counter and in webshops. I don't even think suppressors are rated as gunparts. Suppressors are sold as sportinggoods like scopemounts.