• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes kahles owners

slapdud

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2012
Atlanta, Ga
I have been looking at the kahles 624i and was wondering if you guys could tell me how it tracked and its return to zero.

Re: kahles owners

Mine is working great now my prefered scope, DTA SRS is unveling a new reticle at the shot show. The have worked with Kahles to add to there company line.

DTA Reticle posted on their site

dtamr.jpg

dtamr.jpg

Nice reticle. LL, don't they have 2 new reticles coming out this year? I'd assume that this one is one of them. Any info on the other? Illumination of that one in picture?

Have had one for a little while. Had the chance to compare it side by side with a S&B. It seemed to compare very well. My eyes are weak and can use all the help I can get.

R

I love mine. Always tracts and super clear. Kahles is also a great sponsor of our sport and has exceptional customer service. You won't be disappointed. Cheers,
Stan

K624i and K312II both work flawlessly..

I was hunting with the K312II and continue to be impressed
Could have shot some hogs and deer well after sunset and they were invisible to the naked eye.

Very pleased with mine but S&B PMII 5-25 still remains my #1. However, if $$$ is crucial there is a solid argument for the Kahles. Also tried the new Steiner but was not impressed at all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DTA Reticle posted on their site

dtamr.jpg

dtamr.jpg
</div></div>

Never thought I would say this, but I think I would just prefer a horus.

I've got a 624i that I love. It hasn't been used extensively but when it has it performed great. It was responsible for smoking two deer this season. It really shows its pedigree at low light - outstanding performance. I'm a lefty so the parallax is also easier to operate while staying behind the gun for me.

I love mine so much that I picked up a second k624i, then a k16i and now a k312 just showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

I was able to spend a day with the K624i and was thoroughly impressed with it. I loved the focus and reticle and image detail at max power, pretty damned forgiving eyebox. Maybe the best illumination I've ever seen.

Had my k624i for awhile now. Love the mil4 ret. clarity is superb. +1 on the eye box extreamly forgiving. Also I compared it side by side with an S&B 5-25. Traded the s&b and kept the kahles. 6x is very very usable no tunneling.