• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors kahr pm 45

Re: kahr pm 45

I picked one up today and put about 100 rounds through it. Foremost it will not tolerate junk ammo. Manufacturer recommends 200rds to break in. I could not make it through a box of junk ammo without it stove pipeing/not closing completely and to top it off it locked up the slide with a unfired one in it. The rangemaster had to take it into a smith to get it unjammed. He used a micrometer to evaluate the ammo that they sold me to break it in. He said "do not use anymore of that junk" and I picked up some federal hydra shock hp and some rem +p hp. Returned to the range and it was showtime. The rangemaster(retired LE) and I were both impressed with its accuracy. NO MORE Problems. Considering it is supposed to be one of the lightest 45's and most concealable on the market, I am quite happy with it. I do believe my wife will easily be able to handle it although the slide is a little tough to pull back.

Re: kahr pm 45

I had a K45..i think it was. Didnt realize till after I got it home that the previous owner had sent it back before. It had feed prbs when attempting to qualify with it.
I sent it back they fixed it quick. But it didnt stay in my possesion for a week after I got it back. I have a PM9 now for riding in the summer but other than that...I suck up the weight and take my GLOCK its very very dependable.