• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kampfeld Custom is awesome (My new .308)

thoegler

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2011
Olathe, KS
Here is my new build just got it back from Kampfeld Custom, Karl was a great guy to work with
Remington 700 .308 tactical
Cerakote OD green
AICS 1.5
20" 1:12 twist heavy barrel
Badger bolt knob
Burris XTRs
EGW 20 MOA base
Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50
DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Re: Kampfeld Custom is awesome (My new .308)

Looks very good.
Is that spiral fluting the 360 degree style?

thanks fopr the feedback it is a 360 twist and it shoot sub 1/2 moa. love it. I have not shot it withe Vortex yet, but impressed withe features and the glass so far

Heck of a nice rig - that Karl does do some nice work and like you said is great to work with. I am hoping to be getting a call from old Karl here soon, its been a long wait but will be well worth it!!
Congrats on a fine rifle.

how did ya get them to spiral flute it? it says unavailable on the site.... looks great tho!!!

You gotta sweet talk Karl for the spiral barrel fluting. It became an issue when ER Shaw started being stupid trying to patent the process. Karl Feldkamp does some very nice work.

I've been meaning to send him my 6.5 for months, i just can't quit shooting it.... when I do, i hope it turns out as good as yours!

That turned out awesome. I'm getting ready to have him do some work on my Rem 700 and this makes me have even more confidence in him and his shop.

I had him flute my 243 barrel and bolt and it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.