• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Kanye West stepping off the reservation????

Thank you and that range day is coming, I swear it...

May 22, for those who wondered...

Greg

Happy B day Greg, I agree with your assessment, I am 20 years younger and on my way to getting in fighting shape for the dust up. I am thankful to be in the position that i am at this time in history. Stay armed and stay vigilant.

I will be better off, 200 counties will cease to be populated and the 20 miles around DC would not support the life of bacteria by time I got done with it, might be a year or it might be two weeks, either way there would be a insurrection to put down the deep state and reassert Constitutional government and the rule of actual Constitutional Law...

Question: If Trump is indicted and convicted of...whatever, will we be better off a year later?

The last couple of months, I've been doing the geriatric equivalent of working out. I do the exercises they put me through in Cardiopulmonary Rehab last Summer. One of the best is the angle pushups; where I lean into a higher counter and back up about 3ft from it. I'm up to 50 of those so far. Also, the VFW Post Canteen has volunteer deep cleaning each Monday morning, and I swing the mop for 2hrs each session. Lookin' good..., lookin' good...

I am always working on my rifles and ammo; just with a general sense of being prepared, like the Scouts. No specific goal is actually needed.

Greg