• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kapooya! Kapooya!

Dude, Sweet Brown cannot be beat!

Agreed. At first I thought the Kapooya lady might be on par with Sweet Brown but I went back and watched the Sweet Brown video again and realized that she is WAY better. The Kapooya lady is still pretty good.

I'm going to do my best to never type "Kapooya" or "Sweet Brown" again. I feel like I lose a few IQ points every time I type those phrases.

STOP with the stupid shit that rots your mind, and it is NOT FUNNY. This is the type of shit that is destroying this country, so if you want to be a part of that, you are not my countryman, and good riddance, but if you see things that are going on that are more important than pure ignorance, please let us know, especially with regards to humor, but this is not it.

STOP with the stupid shit that rots your mind, and it is NOT FUNNY. This is the type of shit that is destroying this country, so if you want to be a part of that, you are not my countryman, and good riddance, but if you see things that are going on that are more important than pure ignorance, please let us know, especially with regards to humor, but this is not it.

But it's not us producing the stupid, we are simply sitting back in amazement at the overwhelming amount of it.

Gotta stop with the hating and all. "Ain't nobody got time fo dat."

Sorry we can't be friends anymore. Have fun being bitter.

Dude, chill the fuck out. Laugh a little will ya? Sure they're stupid, but that doesn't mean we can't laugh at these rejects.

Yes it is what is wrong with this country, but if you cant laugh your ass off at that -there is something wrong with you.

I have to admit to a guilty pleasure: I love watching stuff like this, or "World's Dumbest." After a hard day at work I can come home watch an episode or a few videos, and if that doesn't make you feel thankful for not being a moron nothing will.