• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kari Lake Trial Update thread

People don't want to believe that it be that way. But it do.
Of course it is. It’s even more so now. How many federal judges has Biden set on a bench? He already seated one supreme court justice. Can an unelected marxist president who overthrew a legally elected candidate do a fucking thing that is constitutionally legal? I think not. I understand the corrupt congress played their part as well. What about the 50 states that pretend the three branches of the federal gov’t are legal? What a out all 50 states playing their part in the covid scam?

It’s all fucked my friend and there are too many so called americans willing to sell out their fellow countrymen by working within an illegal and unconstitutional gov’t at every level. The worst of the bunch carry a gun for and in the defense of the marxists. None want to fix this because it would cost them their job. They know this illegal gov’t is the only reason they have a job. The fix would ultimately remove them from their livelihood and none know how to work for a living.

I'd probably feel more at ease about this kind of thing if I was in a different part of the country. Hey Wade, is Texas accepting refugees?

Seems the only vote we can depend on anymore is the one we make with our feet. I'm glad I escaped from NY and went South. It does seem parts of my Adopted Home are changing but it's still better here then anywhere in the NE. Sometime's when I talk to folks that move here from NY, I have to remind them that they moved for a reason. Don't think that our Southern hospitality includes letting you fuck up our Home... Bless your heart

Reactions: UKDslayer
I'd probably feel more at ease about this kind of thing if I was in a different part of the country. Hey Wade, is Texas accepting refugees?
Only if invading from the southern border my friend. Taking them in by the millions and flooding TX schools with their third world crotch fruit. The border patrol, national guard, and state police are assisting the invasion. Property taxes going through the roof. This ain’t any place to get away from anything I assure you. The governor and legislators are marxists as well.

Only if invading from the southern border my friend. Taking them in by the millions and flooding TX schools with their third world crotch fruit. The border patrol, national guard, and state police are assisting the invasion. Property taxes going through the roof. This ain’t any place to get away from anything I assure you. The governor and legislators are marxists as well.
Yeah, I know. I applied at Boeing, just doing warehouse work. Even got a phone interview. I didn't get the job, probably because I was out of state. But they asked me questions about leveraging diversity, which threw me off a bit, and my honest answer about not paying attention to demographics likely didn't help.

Idiots breed faster than normal people and we are now overrun. The takers now outnumber the makers.

The politicians are corrupt
The FBI is corrupt
The CIA is corrupt
The courts are corrupt
The media is corrupt
The schools are corrupt
That is the definition of the end of the Republic. The country is done, just waiting for the bleed out.

To those who say that I am not a patriot or a loser for giving up, no, I am a realist. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Idiots breed faster than normal people and we are now overrun. The takers now outnumber the makers.

The politicians are corrupt
The FBI is corrupt
The CIA is corrupt
The courts are corrupt
The media is corrupt
The schools are corrupt
That is the definition of the end of the Republic. The country is done, just waiting for the bleed out.

To those who say that I am not a patriot or a loser for giving up, no, I am a realist. Prove me wrong.
Nowhere else to go and retain the rights we've got. The real problem is the tens of millions of America loving, liberty cherishing, capable patriots have been brainwashed into complacency and inaction, addicted to our comfort and our stable careers. So as long as we continue to function independently and quietly instead of join forces and take our nation back we will continue to lose it. Run and globalism will be in your new country and neighborhood soon enough.

“Nowhere else to go and retain the rights we've got”

For now. The first has been eroded and I expect it will erode more. The 2nd will follow

When that happens nothing else matters

“Nowhere else to go and retain the rights we've got”

For now. The first has been eroded and I expect it will erode more. The 2nd will follow

When that happens nothing else matters
Which takes us to my follow up point...

"So as long as we continue to function independently and quietly instead of join forces and take our nation back we will continue to lose it."

This is literally the same shit that happened right before the Roman Empire collapsed
No it’s not…………
in the Roman Empire right before the fall homosexuality was rampant……
the politicians were raiding the coffers……the military was failing………
wait a minute………………………………

No it’s not…………
It will be…CHAOS!!

1671979526793.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
No it’s not…………
The Romans couldn't print more money out of thin air. Or have citizens that allowed stolen elections that just kept producing and paying taxes like it's perfectly normal. Look at NK, chugging along nicely. You will own nothing and be quite happy.
The Empire will endure.
images

Reactions: BCP
I heard that one of the schmucks in the witmer kidnapping case got 16 years today.
I wonder which forums those clowns were on.

Reactions: 232593

ASGH. Even if it goes to SCOTUS, ASGH.
What the fuck is "ASGH"? What did you do with all the seconds you saved not typing out the full words?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226 and canman
Thank you. I never knew what that meant. I'm old and I will never be computer literate but I do like to know what you guy's are saying. That said I'm not sure if eventually SAGH but at least now I know what it means. BTW since I think I just made it up it's Shit Ain't Gonna Happen. I can't speak for everyone but I truly believe there is the American Sprit that has existed since the late 18th Century still alive in enough of us to at least leave a mark. Most here have it...Some don't but they will just turn out to be OPFORCE anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope