• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

keep going or go back ?

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
should i keep going with this and camo the rest of the gun or go back to black...

your ideas are welcome

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Re: keep going or go back ?

what new counter sniper ? i have a falcon menace 10x40 looking to get a 4-14 or 5-26

Bolt couldn't help himself
smile.gif

He was throwing the duct tape comment in "humor",from another thread.

I like the green.Keep going!

Steve

lol its gonna be hard to paint that 665 dollar lower lol but ill keep going

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bolt couldn't help himself
smile.gif

He was throwing the duct tape comment in "humor",from another thread.

I like the green.Keep going!

Steve</div></div>

paging oilyowl......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol its gonna be hard to paint that 665 dollar lower lol but ill keep going </div></div>

If you mess it up, you don't have to buy the whole lower again, just the housing. Adam has the c&p lower.

You do know how to take the internals out, don't you??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol its gonna be hard to paint that 665 dollar lower lol but ill keep going </div></div>

If you mess it up, you don't have to buy the whole lower again, just the housing. Adam has the c&p lower.

You do know how to take the internals out, don't you?? </div></div>

do i know how to take the internals out.... lol son i built this rifle lol i know how to take the internals out... and i didnt mean that in a rude way i ment it in a joking way... iam far from one of those hk snobs so please dont take it the wrong way

Just checkin'
wink.gif

All about reducing the risk.

I really like the two tone black and green look you have going there. If it were mine, I would stop there.

start over and paint it a nice turdflage motif if you wanna someday be O.A.F. hasnt anyone been listening? jeez

Just when I thought black_ump's legacy was long gone...somebody goes and digs up a 4+ year old thread that he started (I wasn't, however, surprised to see it was a thread about HKs)!! ;)

Seriously...WTF is with all of the necro-posts lately (especially with threads that were basically worthless wastes of bandwidth when they were started all those years ago)?!?!

Just when I thought black_ump's legacy was long gone...somebody goes and digs up a 4+ year old thread that he started (I wasn't, however, surprised to see it was a thread about HKs)!! ;)

Seriously...WTF is with all of the necro-posts lately (especially with threads that were basically worthless wastes of bandwidth when they were started all those years ago)?!?!

couldnt find a gecko45 post, so solly but hopefully i can find some maountainous dojo wondrement to revive or maybe contact this guy....

Redneck Ninja School - YouTube