• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keffiyeh/Shemagh with SnipersHide logo

79M1a-texas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2005
Denton County, Texas
Where can a person purchase the keffiyeh/shemagh with the Snipershide logo that is pinned to the wall behind Lowlight on his review of the Borka tool over on the accurateshooter.com today's daily bulletin?

Re: Keffiyeh/Shemagh with SnipersHide logo

Actually the Shemaghs have both the Rifles Only logo as well as the Sniper's Hide logo on them. We have them here at Rifles Only but they are not on the website. I never got good pictures of them so I was just waiting to put them on the site.
If you are interested just let me know.

+1 for Lisa Rifles Only.
cool.gif

I Bought 4 shemagh
thanks

Ale

Lowlight you should make a video showing how to properly put one of them puppies on
wink.gif
and model the line for us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowlight you should make a video showing how to properly put one of them puppies on
wink.gif
and model the line for us. </div></div>

or perhaps....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OrxtMTy7SY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OrxtMTy7SY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

LOL...cost is $18+shipping. The colors are currently white/black, tan/black, green/black and then I have a couple green/tan. If you are wanting one now just PM and I'll take care of you. It might be a few days before they are on the site because I will need to get it to our web guy
smile.gif
!
Just so you know, these have both the RO logo and the SH logo on them. The are alternated in each corner.

i know some peeple tht know some peeple...i could prolly getem without logo for only the cost of shipping as long as "slightly used with possible occasional stains" is okay then yall can put on the logo and sellem at bargain basement "WOW, thats a low price!" prices. let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know some peeple tht know some peeple...i could prolly getem without logo for only the cost of shipping as long as "slightly used with possible occasional stains" is okay then yall can put on the logo and sellem at bargain basement "WOW, thats a low price!" prices. let me know.</div></div>

depends on what kind of stains, a snail trail here and there are fine with me but oil....no way

Just recieved mine today after ordering it Monday.It looks
great!

Thanks Lisa

Bought a white black one for wintertime fun, cant wait for it to arrive

They are up on the riflesonly website now. The only thing is we are currently out of the green/tan. They were reordered last week so we should be getting them pretty quick. If you are wanting a green/tan one just pm me and I'll put you on a list. I'll let you know when they arrive.
Thanks,
Lisa