• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kelbly Short Actions are now 6 weeks production time!

Ian A. Kelbly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
OH-IO
Everyone,

The guys here have been working hard the last two months to achieve our goal of a 6 week lead time. They guys kicked butt and did it! We are now happy to announce any orders of Short action Atlas Tactical, Atlas, or Black Bear actions will now only take 6 weeks for completion and will have our all new one piece bolt in it! Headspace is held to +0.001"/-0.000" on all of our actions.

Proof will be offering Atlas pre-fits in the near future.

If you would like a barrel mated to your new action, we can chamber your blank in the same 6 week time frame and deliver to you a ready to go barreled action!

All of our actions carry our unconditional lifetime warranty! You break it we fix it or replace it at no cost to you!

This is a great time to get an action that you need for this season!

Thank you!
Ian A. Kelbly

That’s awesome, love my atlas tac. I know straight jacket armoury offers prefits and so does preferred barrels!

Awesome! Are you guys selling flat 223 bolts separately for the atlas action and if so how much?

Awesome! Are you guys selling flat 223 bolts separately for the atlas action and if so how much?

Yes we sell separate bolts and they are $450 for a bolt. It is a fully complete bolt, ready to go right into your action. Thank you!

Reactions: AlanM
Does the Atlas action use the same action wrench as a Rem700? (rear entry) Or will I need to get another wrench?

Frank

Does the Atlas action use the same action wrench as a Rem700? (rear entry) Or will I need to get another wrench?

Frank

Frank,

Our lugs are a bit different than Remington, so our wrench sold by PMA Tool will work in a Remington, but not a Remington in our action.

Thank you!
Ian A. Kelbly