• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kennedy to Retire.

Popcorn Ready.

36449914_1923333634354451_7669701118271684608_n.jpg

Lavin is a phony... he was a nevertrumper till the winds changed.... him and Beck.... Rush and Hannity never waivered.... Lavin’s intentions are good... but he is fairweather....
Lol. Phony and levin in the same sentence. Lolol

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Do you not remember? I remember it. He was not a fan at all of Trump.

Neither was I , I am a Constitutionalist, many on here were not for him, he is a lifelong registered democrat from NY Fucking C. who could be for that. I supported Cruz, so did he, once Trump got the nomination and the inbedded communists in the so called conservative movement outed themselves as never Trumpers or anyone else the McConnell wing of that shitferbrains party did not select to win, the Great one followed me :))) into the anyone but Hilary camp. He has never ever been a NeverTrumper. Growing up in NJ I still dont trust any NYer but I do enjoy the way Trump drives the establishment insane and over the edge. I still have my doubts though, he is from NY, but he is way better than any Repub or Democrat, and I am pleasantly surprised.

I liked Cruz as well, but I knew he could never win. I was in the neverClinton camp, at all costs, from day one. I just remember Lavin and how much he disliked Trump, I get it, but my war was with Scalia’s open seat, I knew full well we were screwed as a nation if Hillary won, so if you want to call me low IQ because I called out Old Yeller as a flip flopper on trump... then so be it. I’m a Rush kid, I knew Cruz could never win against the Clinton machine, Cruz is a great guy and would have made an excellent president, but he could not win. It would take somebody like Trump to defeat Clinton. Defending that open seat was much more important.

I like most of what Lavin says, but his voice and his yelling gets old......

I get it... but I listened to talk radio every day for years.... he flopped. End of story.

Trump is faaaaar from perfect, but I saw the writing on the wall. LeVin is a brilliant lawyer, A mind blowing understanding of the constitution, hell, I think he’s even argued in front of the Supreme Court. But he is a horrible radio show host LOL, his 15 minute autistic screeching fests finally did it in for me.

That Communist chick running for Congress was talking to UpChuck Todd today.

Her words.....

She added, “This Supreme Court seat is extremely serious. We have a president. there is a federal investigation going on with direct implications to the presidency and that presidency is talking about nominating a Supreme Court pick that is going to essentially hear this case out. This is a very unusual time in the country. When is the last time that a president has been in this position.”

Will that be the play?

Trump must recuse himself from making the Scotus pick?

Perhaps no pick until Mueller wraps up.

https://trends.revcontent.com/click...H+NDJIvP56KwKxm3vwyD1IDQSt6X9PkM=&viewed=true
https://trends.revcontent.com/click...Ulfur7GjB77ZmQE4EKbd8hTc6Q4JiS3Fu&viewed=true

If you dont like what he has to say, Joy Behar still has podcasts for you to jerk off to.

QUOTE="Bender, post: 7118018, member: 99112"]I get it... but I listened to talk radio every day for years.... he flopped. End of story.

Trump is faaaaar from perfect, but I saw the writing on the wall. LeVin is a brilliant lawyer, A mind blowing understanding of the constitution, hell, I think he’s even argued in front of the Supreme Court. But he is a horrible radio show host LOL, his 15 minute autistic screeching fests finally did it in for me.[/QUOTE]

If you dont like what he has to say, Joy Behar still has podcasts for you to jerk off to.

QUOTE="Bender, post: 7118018, member: 99112"]I get it... but I listened to talk radio every day for years.... he flopped. End of story.

Trump is faaaaar from perfect, but I saw the writing on the wall. LeVin is a brilliant lawyer, A mind blowing understanding of the constitution, hell, I think he’s even argued in front of the Supreme Court. But he is a horrible radio show host LOL, his 15 minute autistic screeching fests finally did it in for me.

Gtfohwts Jerry. I’m a Constitutionalist as well, give me a break, just because I don’t use the same knife as you to split hairs. I don’t like Lavin as a radio show host. Get over it. Lol. Go listen to old yeller all you want . I’ll stick to Rush and the others.

That Communist chick running for Congress was talking to UpChuck Todd today.

Her words.....

She added, “This Supreme Court seat is extremely serious. We have a president. there is a federal investigation going on with direct implications to the presidency and that presidency is talking about nominating a Supreme Court pick that is going to essentially hear this case out. This is a very unusual time in the country. When is the last time that a president has been in this position.”

Will that be the play?

Trump must recuse himself from making the Scotus pick?

Perhaps no pick until Mueller wraps up.
I have been expecting this and was quite surprised the lefties didn't try this when Gorsuch went up for his seat.

This is actually a dangerous play. There obviously is no past precedent but I could see this becoming a problem.

If Trump doesn't appoint someone as a nominee by July 9, then we are screwed. Even a July 9 recommendation will be tight to get to a vote by midterms.

The coup is in full swing

Reactions: Bender
Make the pick tomorrow.

Hearings July 5th.

Invest July 9.

Done.

Whoopi podcast for you too.

Constitutionalist in California??? Really now.

Gtfohwts Jerry. I’m a Constitutionalist as well, give me a break, just because I don’t use the same knife as you to split hairs. I don’t like Lavin as a radio show host. Get over it. Lol. Go listen to old yeller all you want . I’ll stick to Rush and the others.

Fuck that,Trump puts the nomination up, you will have 4 maybe 5 dems who hope to get elected in Trump states voting for them. McConnell is the only obstacle.

I have been expecting this and was quite surprised the lefties didn't try this when Gorsuch went up for his seat.

This is actually a dangerous play. There obviously is no past precedent but I could see this becoming a problem.

If Trump doesn't appoint someone as a nominee by July 9, then we are screwed. Even a July 9 recommendation will be tight to get to a vote by midterms.

The coup is in full swing

Make the pick tomorrow.

Hearings July 5th.

Invest July 9.

Done.

The earliest you will get hearings is September. Summer recess, pre-interviews and visits one on one, etc.

If hearings start in early September, there is a good chance there will be someone there before the midterms...maybe even before they reconvene on October 1.