• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kent Officer Killed by other Officer

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Sorry for the one killed but really sorry for the one that ran him over.
    That will haunt him until the day he dies and it probably was from no wrong doing on his part.

Really? A 'confused' emoji? Why even take the time to do that Howard? If I didn't know you'd run and fucking whine all over the Mods I'd light your worthless ass up. You're a class act Jack. A real class act. You could have either showed due respect for a fallen Officer doing his job and was the victim of a horrific accident, or just stayed the hell outta it. But no. You gotta be you. Sickening.

Really? A 'confused' emoji? Why even take the time to do that Howard? If I didn't know you'd run and fucking whine all over the Mods I'd light your worthless ass up. You're a class act Jack. A real class act. You could have either showed due respect for a fallen Officer doing his job and was the victim of a horrific accident, or just stayed the hell outta it. But no. You gotta be you. Sickening.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It was put up there as 'Sad'.

I think your statement shows a lot about you. A keyboard commando. Ill leave it there.

Damn horrible thing. Prayers to both families and Rest In Peace officer Moreno?

Good to see, as it were, that we at least know where the likely suspects are.

Now, if "Bob" would just STFU, and "Jay" would put his clitoris away.

127326.gif

Reactions: 1J04