• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop handcuffs EMT bringing a patient into the ER for bumping his car

There are three types of LEO: the ones who are bullies and agitators, the ones who are just lazy and useless and the ones who do the job, as intended.
There comes a time when they are all seen as cops and all part of the opposing team. We are there. It is dangerous to figure out who you are dealing with on the fly and they should all be seen and treated like the gov enforcers they are.

so many fucking idiots in this world, and its a catalyst when these idiots get a little power or money ... what a twit

For little things like this, I would agree with you. But if a cop is involved in anything from injury to death, cops would have to defend themselves in court way too many times. The government won't help them, and we're talking large numbers here.
Cops did just fine before "qualified immunity" was even a thing.

The real issue is that even the "good" ones cover for the other types because of the thin blue line.
My experience is dated, 25 years, ago. Good cops had zero tolerance for anything illegal, from another cop. Period. I saw several fired for dereliction, or improper actions, at the agency I was with. From what I understand, that agency is just as intolerant of bad action from its own. I agree with what you're saying, though.

My experience is dated, 25 years, ago. Good cops had zero tolerance for anything illegal, from another cop. Period. I saw several fired for dereliction, or improper actions, at the agency I was with. From what I understand, that agency is just as intolerant of bad action from its own. I agree with what you're saying, though.
25 years ago would you have ever thought that police across the country in towns big and small would forcefully shut down businesses, arrest or otherwise harass people for breaking a curfew for a fabricated political pandemic, fine or threaten those that didn’t cover their face, and separate loved ones away from family members?

As has been proven over and over though your agency wasn't the norm of what was happening.

In what world would a cop cuff anybody for denting someone's door? Even if someone walked away out in the world somewhere.

Hell... I was in a hit-and-run a month back. Someone hit me then took off. I chased, got it on video. Called police and they wouldn't do anything. They said unless someone is physically injured, they don't care about hit-and-runs. I chased other driver onto the highway and neither city PD, nor state troopers would lift a finger. But a cop gets his cruiser door scuffed up and he puts an EMT in cuffs? WTF.

In what world would a cop cuff anybody for denting someone's door? Even if someone walked away out in the world somewhere.

Hell... I was in a hit-and-run a month back. Someone hit me then took off. I chased, got it on video. Called police and they wouldn't do anything. They said unless someone is physically injured, they don't care about hit-and-runs. I chased other driver onto the highway and neither city PD, nor state troopers would lift a finger. But a cop gets his cruiser door scuffed up and he puts an EMT in cuffs? WTF.
Well you forgot to mention that hit and run driver flashed a gun at you.....

Reactions: Pharmseller
She bumped his car with her door. It's not like she was doing something crazy like trying to save her child from being murdered by a school shooter.
I know you meant this in jest... but it's frustrating to read and be reminded of.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the article.

The problem with simply abandoning all LE to the wolves is that there ARE good cops. Many more than bad.

But the bad ones, like the agitators get the media press due to fitting their narrative about LE.

The good ones simply doing their job day in and out are ignored. Only noticed if they screw up.

If we don't support LE and the good ones... they will leave the profession. Both the trainers and the experienced good guys leave.

Then the vacuum is created where bad people, with other agendas, drug addicts, underqualified, questionable backgrounds...

they become the newly minted LE force controlled by city councils and live in fear for their lives and jobs unless they tow the politically expedient line

It's easy to walk away from our LE.

It's a lot harder to support them in what they do.

Give it 10 years where the good people leave the profession and it'll be no different than what happened with teaching.

It's not like she tossed a Molotov cocktail inside while he was sitting in it.

Reactions: MadDuner
The problem with simply abandoning all LE to the wolves is that there ARE good cops. Many more than bad.

But the bad ones, like the agitators get the media press due to fitting their narrative about LE.

The good ones simply doing their job day in and out are ignored. Only noticed if they screw up.

If we don't support LE and the good ones... they will leave the profession. Both the trainers and the experienced good guys leave.

Then the vacuum is created where bad people, with other agendas, drug addicts, underqualified, questionable backgrounds...

they become the newly minted LE force controlled by city councils and live in fear for their lives and jobs unless they tow the politically expedient line

It's easy to walk away from our LE.

It's a lot harder to support them in what they do.

Give it 10 years where the good people leave the profession and it'll be no different than what happened with teaching.
I’ve already walked away. Covid was the last straw for me. The continuation of city, county, and state LEO working with the unconstitutional feds only reassured my position. Which sheriff has protected people from his county from these early morning FBI and ATF raids? They allow the feds to terrify and haul away people to DC so they can be politically prosecuted. Add in Uvalde and the like and I’m done with them. They are big gov statists or they wouldn’t have signed up for the job to protect and serve the state. We need far less government and I’m okay starting with gov’ts hired thugs.

The government is corrupt therefore its police are as well. How can a man support a cop when there are different man made laws for different people? How can a decent man continue to wear the badge of dishonor knowing all this?

I’ve already walked away. Covid was the last straw for me. The continuation of city, county, and state LEO working with the unconstitutional feds only reassured my position. Which sheriff has protected people from his county from these early morning FBI and ATF raids? They allow the feds to terrify and haul away people to DC so they can be politically prosecuted. Add in Uvalde and the like and I’m done with them. They are big gov statists or they wouldn’t have signed up for the job to protect and serve the state. We need far less government and I’m okay starting with gov’ts hired thugs.
Easier said than done. Do you honestly believe they started out their careers wanting to be stormtroopers? Once you're in for 10+ years, it's hard to transition to another job. Most other non-security professions don't want an ex-cop as a co-worker.

Once the professionals have left, we will only have the newly trained amateurs that don't know better, but I respect your feelings and your decisions as an American.

Hope you remember that if they were mostly bad, we would be living like Mexico.

The government is corrupt therefore its police are as well. How can a man support a cop when there are different man made laws for different people? How can a decent man continue to wear the badge of dishonor knowing all this?
+1.

When the Cowards of Uvalde were hiding out and looking over their shoulders the pussies called other departments in Texas which came a running in a show of force to back their brothers in blue.

It wasn't just the bad, chickenshit dregs of the department it was a cross section of all of them.

This bullshit of 'most cops are good and there's just a few bad apples' is just that, bullshit. When a whole department ducks their heads and looks the other way when the few bad apples are walking on the rights of the citizens, they're all bad apples.

Last edited:
Easier said than done. Do you honestly believe they started out their careers wanting to be stormtroopers? Once you're in for 10+ years, it's hard to transition to another job. Most other non-security professions don't want an ex-cop as a co-worker.

Once the professionals have left, we will only have the newly trained amateurs that don't know better, but I respect your feelings and your decisions as an American.

It doesn’t matter their own thoughts and personal feelings. Everything I said can remain true regardless. Two tier justice systems and weaponized courts would make any decent man leave the job.

Police aren’t why the US isn’t like Mexico. Mexicans are why its like it is. You give government agents far too much credit. All we need is decent armed men able and willing to protect themselves and those around them. People don’t do this because of fear of prosecution themselves. The gov and its police create the crime and force us to live amongst it. Whoever wears that badge today is on the wrong team.

It doesn’t matter their own thoughts and personal feelings. Everything I said can remain true regardless. Two tier justice systems and weaponized courts would make any decent man leave the job.

Police aren’t why the US isn’t like Mexico. Mexicans are why its like it is. You give government agents far too much credit. All we need is decent armed men able and willing to protect themselves and those around them. People don’t do this because of fear of prosecution themselves. The gov and its police create the crime and force us to live amongst it. Whoever wears that badge today is on the wrong team.
People forget in the 1800's there wasn't any law West of the Pecos. A U.S. Marshall had to be sent for if something bad happened and that was a weeks ride if he was available. In Texas, it was the Texas Rangers and again, days ride.

And guess what, there was less robbing, raping, looting and murdering than today. People policed their own. There were some hangings as trouble makers, thieves and assholes were dealt with.

White people, when left alone, are pretty decent people as a whole with a good sense of morals.

My guess is that as soon as the EMTs know the injury is not life threatening, the cop’s ride will be long, bumpy, and filled with excessively large needles inserted poorly and repeatedly.

Why stop at non-life threatening injuries?

One set of rules for thee, and another for me!

Reactions: Im2bent

What are the good ones doing about the bad ones?

What's their fucking excuse?

Why are you carrying their water?

iu

What a fucking moron. Desk duty, should be on job hunting duty.
With his cert revoked.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
What are the good ones doing about the bad ones?

What's their fucking excuse?

Why are you carrying their water?
They are limited in what they can do. If admin backs them or the union backs them and they aren't permanently removed, there is little the average line officer can do. Gangs exist even within LE.

Excuse for what? They are responsible for the actions of others? They are sworn officers, not magicians. Easy to sit back and criticize them for not weeding out the bad ones, but do you openly criticize and try to get your own co-workers fired for doing the wrong thing?

Because as I've mentioned before, if we don't support the good ones, there becomes a vacuum which is inevitably filled with less professional sworn officers oftentimes brought in and trained/controlled by less than noble politicians.

I am not LE. Their job sucked before all the Covid and rioting.

How bad do we need to make it for the ones that are trying to honestly help people? Yeah, I get it.... cops only enforce and hurt instead of save in most people's experience. That isn't always the case but possibly becoming more the norm as good professional cops leave their careers and are replaced.

Without our support, we end up buying into the media narrative "Cops are bad" and then over time we end up little to no (or corrupt) police options like in blue cities.

We need to stop ceding institutions and land so easily to malicious forces.

We let them have the schools, law enforcement, churches, universities... we can't just keep walking away or in time we will have no place to run/hide.

They came for the cops, but I did not speak out
Because I was not a cop

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me

Last edited:
And in case anyone misunderstands, I do not support the a**wipe that handcuffed the EMT under color of authority.

Even if it was done on purpose and with malice, still doesn't make what he did and how he did it justifiable.

The police are not your friends and they are not there to protect or to serve you. They are there to protect the authority of the state and to serve the interests of the state. Since you are not the state they don't have to give any shits about you and they don't have to serve the interest of John Q. Public. Policing in this country has turned from the kind of imbalanced power dynamic you might have with an older sibling who's a little bit of a narcissistic bully but in the end has your best interest at heart to an imbalanced power dynamic you might have at a forced labor camp with a sociopathic overseer who suffers from manic depressive disorder and chronic little dog disorder. There are no good cops left. If there were any good ones lefft then there wouldn't be any bad ones left and god knows there's plenty of bad ones left.

@pineoak "...Excuse for what? They are responsible for the actions of others?"

You Goddamn right they are. They are responsible for policing non LEO for breaking the law. If they don't police their own they are no better than the worse criminal in the department.

Ive dealt with crooks that became cops, only after they became cops I was fighting their whole gang. And nobody puts the word out to fellow cops to target someone better than a butthurt cop.

Fuck dirty cops.

Last edited:

Yes.

You don’t end up where LE is without the issues running wide and deep.

The reason we don’t look like Mexico is money, also Mexico has no 2A, if you’re law abiding you’re unarmed, if you’re a thug you no doubt are packing.

Reactions: TexPatriot
They are limited in what they can do. If admin backs them or the union backs them and they aren't permanently removed, there is little the average line officer can do. Gangs exist even within LE.

Excuse for what? They are responsible for the actions of others? They are sworn officers, not magicians. Easy to sit back and criticize them for not weeding out the bad ones, but do you openly criticize and try to get your own co-workers fired for doing the wrong thing?

Because as I've mentioned before, if we don't support the good ones, there becomes a vacuum which is inevitably filled with less professional sworn officers oftentimes brought in and trained/controlled by less than noble politicians.

I am not LE. Their job sucked before all the Covid and rioting.

How bad do we need to make it for the ones that are trying to honestly help people? Yeah, I get it.... cops only enforce and hurt instead of save in most people's experience. That isn't always the case but possibly becoming more the norm as good professional cops leave their careers and are replaced.

Without our support, we end up buying into the media narrative "Cops are bad" and then over time we end up little to no (or corrupt) police options like in blue cities.

We need to stop ceding institutions and land so easily to malicious forces.

We let them have the schools, law enforcement, churches, universities... we can't just keep walking away or in time we will have no place to run/hide.

They came for the cops, but I did not speak out
Because I was not a cop

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
If as you say, the "good" cops can't do anything about the bad, then how does the rest of what you wrote even make sense?