• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Landis45

Take Da Shaaa!!
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2011
Campbellsville Ky
I have googled and called and emailed and talked to vendors at gun shows but have had no luck in finding any one with a Kershaw Rogue, all black, plain blade. I think the model number is 2001 CKT..

Every place that I have went to has them on back order. I did find one Website that had them but they were asking $160, gues thats why they still had some in stock, all the other sights and vendors that I seen were priced anywhere from $95 to $120.

If any body knows where I can find one of these knives or might have some insight as to why they are so hard to come by one I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Re: Kershaw Rogue

I am in the same situation as you. I even want the all black one as well. Can't find one anywhere either!!! The knife looks like a great deal at around $100 shipped if we could only find them!!

Re: Kershaw Rogue

I ended up buying a Benchmade auto instead but it cost me twice as much! I still hope to pick up a all black Kershaw Rogue when I find one. I'll let you know if I run across any.