• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kestrel 5700 4DOF w/Link

gafferq2xl

Trigger Ape
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2006
Wichita, KS
BNIB, unit removed from box only for pictures.
$450 400 s&i to 48 contiguous. PP, Cash App, Venmo accepted. F&F or buyer pays fees.

Attachments

• 20210528_173702.jpg
    20210528_173702.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 81
  • 20210528_173710.jpg
    20210528_173710.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20210528_173746.jpg
    20210528_173746.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
It's the 4DOF model according to OP's subject: HERE
Yeah but can't you them to load the software on that and make it "elite" ? I'm just learning about these units but I understood that some folks just get them to do that and then effectively have "elite". Kestrel?

Yeah but can't you them to load the software on that and make it "elite" ? I'm just learning about these units but I understood that some folks just get them to do that and then effectively have "elite". Kestrel?
The kestrel line up can be a little confusing. You are thinking of some of the lower models that use AB software and can be upgraded to elite.
This has the hornady’s 4DOF, which is a completely different software than the AB versions.

Reactions: ShotgunDiesel
The kestrel line up can be a little confusing. You are thinking of some of the lower models that use AB software and can be upgraded to elite.
This has the hornady’s 4DOF, which is a completely different software than the AB versions.
Oh ok, I see. Yes it is a little confusing. Thank you

Reactions: ShotgunDiesel
Is that the elite?
With this being a 4DOF Kestrel it won't be an elite or upgradable to an elite but there is a good reason.
The elite upgrade allows the drop scale factor feature to be implemented for the AB software.
The Hornady 4DOF software does drop scaling a different way and not an optional item. It's just in there the way they saw fit.
In other words, the Denali package isn't what you want for mud bogging.
Hope that helps.