• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter question

I picked one up at the Shot Show. For the money I don't think it's a bad one to start with. It's everything I need. You can always up date the ballistics program later on if you need more.

Reactions: KillerJoe
Killerjoe, the new Kestrel you referred to has the ballistic program with some reduced functions that can be updated to the full elite version. If your shooting at or under 1000yds and I think only install 3 guns it good to go as is. Update to elite package is $300

Reactions: KillerJoe
Thanks for the help, looking over the specs I see it can be upgraded and can hold 3 guns so it’s almost perfect for me, will cost me a little over $550aud which is half the price of the elite, if I feel I need it I will get the $300usd update :)