• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel 5700 elite bullet library question Berger 130 hybrid OTM not listed?

rockwind1

Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
westworld
was putting a new profile into my kestrel via the kestrellinkballistic APP on my iphone. surprised to see there is no listing for the berger 130gr hybrid OTM

there is the hunting VLD, and a target VLD, and then in between those is a Berger tactical AR Hybrid. which is what i picked

question: is the tactical AR hybrid the same bullet as the hybrid OTM

was putting a new profile into my kestrel via the kestrellinkballistic APP on my iphone. surprised to see there is no listing for the berger 130gr hybrid OTM

there is the hunting VLD, and a target VLD, and then in between those is a Berger tactical AR Hybrid. which is what i picked

question: is the tactical AR hybrid the same bullet as the hybrid OTM
Yes, that is what I use.

If you look it up on the Berger site, it is called

6.5 mm 130 Grain AR Hybrid OTM Tactical Rifle Bullet​

Reactions: rockwind1
Yes, that is what I use.

If you look it up on the Berger site, it is called

6.5 mm 130 Grain AR Hybrid OTM Tactical Rifle Bullet​

thanks, what is ironic, is i had put a call into kestrel, and I asked them this same question and they consulted with their bullet "guru's" who said that it was not the same, the AR was a totally different bullet.