• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Kestrel 5700 Elite w/ Link (Found)

SPINDRIFT1047

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2020
North Carolina
Looking to buy a 5700 Elite w/ Link. New condition or close to it.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks

Last edited:
I got mine here. Shows in stock for now.
Are these legit? That's $150 less than new. It is an older model as it says applied ballistics instead of elite ballistics.

Screenshot_20220110-194737_Gallery.jpg

You decide for you, but it's been doing just fine for my purposes.

I got mine here. Shows in stock for now.
Thanks man. I think they just use old pictures. But it was sketchy enough for my bank to flag my credit card. Lol so I still don't have the damn thing ordered...

@jmk654s The model numbers match kestrels website. Think we're good.

I've bought a rifle from GrabAGun before. Tikka TacA1 in fact. Best price and no issues. Shipped quickly.

Reactions: buschdog
Are these legit? That's $150 less than new. It is an older model as it says applied ballistics instead of elite ballistics.
The software will work fine even if it’s an older model, If this is legit it is a great deal, pay with a credit card so you can fight the charge in case it isn’t legit. I have the latest firmware on this model.

Reactions: jmk654s