• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kestrel Sportsman 5700 w/link and Conx

65x55guy

Probably not a scammer
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Arkansas
image.jpg
Has All the good upgrades. Connects to Bluetooth links (cell phone ballistics apps, Bluetooth binos like Leica 3200.com, Sig Kilo BDX devices.)

$300

Trades: manners r700/impact footprint, impact prefit

Will knock of another $25 if you buy the Sig Kilo 2200 BDX in link below.

Last edited:
im not familiar with the conx version.

It was a kestrel model called 5700 Sportsman with link and conx was a pairing with Bushnell conx...

This is identical to 5700 Elite link hardware wise...but you had to pay an upgrade fee to kestrel for them to give you the upgrade firmware to turn it into an 5700 Elite AB Link.

Doug was blowing these out last year at Camerland for a steal....I bought one then immediately paid for the Kestrel Elite upgrade...after the paid firmware upgrade its a 5700 elite AB link...

Last edited:
Reactions: 65x55guy
It was a kestrel model called 5700 Sportsman with link and conx was a pairing with Bushnell conx...

This is identical to 5700 Elite link hardware wise...but you had to pay an upgrade fee to kestrel for them to give you the upgrade firmware to turn it into an 5700 Elite AB Link...

Doug was blowing these out last year at Camerland for a steal....I bought one then immediately paid for the Kestrel Elite upgrade...
Did something similar but from GAP with another deal. The ballistics curves it generates immediately have been impressive. And I prefer them to my cell phone apps when actually hunting.

Reactions: buschdog and padom
Hey guys- I need to make a pretty important edit and price drop. I turned the unit on just to double check and believe that even though it shows the “with applied Ballistics” logo that I may not actually have the upgraded Elite feature. I can only store 3 rifles and can’t find anything saying elite in the menu.

Many apologies for the error. I’m dropping it by $150 to offset for this issue.

Reactions: padom