• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel

BC83

Golden Shellback
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2014
Southern Idaho
which Kestrel should i buy, the 4500NV Applied Ballistics Meter or the 4500NV Horus ATrag Ballistics???

4500NV W/AB & BlueTooth. The only thing I dislike about it is having to buy a surface pro because I am a Mac guy and I am not fond of windows at all! Its def a great/accurate compact package tho

I HIGHLY recommend the AB over the horus. I sell 10 to 1 AB over the horus model. The data seems to match and track way better.

If you need any help please drop me a line.

I HIGHLY recommend the AB over the horus. I sell 10 to 1 AB over the horus model. The data seems to match and track way better.

If you need any help please drop me a line.

+1 to everything said, in addition I've done business with NOMAD in the past he is good to go.

AB Model. The software on the market now, and what is coming out in the future will be of great help to you. Make sure you get the Bluetooth model. The cost of the cable, or the upgrade to the Bluetooth model evens itself out (cable is 100$). Plus it gives you a lot more freedom.

AB with Bluetooth. It will give you more flexibility. Plus when its time to upgrade will give you better resell.

AB all the way, and get the BT version, reason why is updates, a non BT version will require a 100 dollar cable to update it.

When mine was trued to my rifle/me my Kestrel 4500 with AB it has been spot on, at first I didn't be leave the info, now I regard it as words from GOD

I did an Accuracy 1st class with an AB Kestrel (provided by A1st). I used one of the built in Litz curves, put in an approximate muzzle velocity, got a good zero, trued at 820m and then had god data from 200m all the way out to 1600m for the rest of the 2 day class. I was completely prepared to hate the AB Kestrel, but after using it for 2 days, I found it easy to navigate and I found the data to be spot on. I liked it so much that I bought one after the class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD