• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KGM Suppressor Interview with Adam Pini

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Great conversation

SH_2021_SH-46.jpg

SH_2021_SH-47.jpg

Listened to it. Very interesting. Did not know of KGM. I just purchased a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 last month.
    Will be my first suppressor but probably not my last. Good podcast.

Hahaha! Never heard of KGM until last night. Listened to this on the way home where I checked on my Form 4 for the TBAC ultra 7 I bought last fall...and then went to KGM’s website to see about getting an R6.

Do they have a different /updated website? You guys talked about a rimfire can as well as a large bore for 50 cal, but I only see 3 centerfire offerings online.

We are slowly updating our website as product inventory comes online. If it’s on the site means that can is in stock and available. Next round of updates comes in June.

-Adam

Great podcast Frank and Adam.

I just shot my Dead Air Nomad-L w eBrake earlier today for the first time on my Seekins Havak 6.5 cm——I loved every trigger press. Zero noise and zero recoil.

I bought the Nomad-L because what research i could find suggested it has excellent noise suppression. Do you happen to have the Nomad-L in your metering database?

I will look at a KGM titanium can for my next purchase.