• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KGM Technologies Suppressor Line

Anyone done anything to make that badass case more useful. I don’t want to mess it up, but has anyone cut additional slots for other cans or anything?
I need to find something to do with it. The R30XL case takes up a ton of room in my gun stuff box drawer

Haven’t got mine yet, hopefully in the next week or so. I’m at 91 days.

I honestly will probably just throw it away. My cans either stay on the host or get thrown in a bag for transport. Not really worried about protecting them.

Haven’t got mine yet, hopefully in the next week or so. I’m at 91 days.

I honestly will probably just throw it away. My cans either stay on the host or get thrown in a bag for transport. Not really worried about protecting them.
It’s got to be worth something to somebody. It’s waterproof, right?

Not sure. When I checked the cab out at the store I noticed the case was pretty stout but didn’t look at it that much. I remember thinking it was pretty silly to have such a nice case for a suppressor.

I know some people are really into the presentation and packaging but I’m totally ok with a plain cardboard box as long as the item performs. I usually just throw the packaging away anyways.

Reactions: Pootyng
Not sure. When I checked the cab out at the store I noticed the case was pretty stout but didn’t look at it that much. I remember thinking it was pretty silly to have such a nice case for a suppressor.

I know some people are really into the presentation and packaging but I’m totally ok with a plain cardboard box as long as the item performs. I usually just throw the packaging away anyways.
I hear ya. A nice package isn’t value added to me, either. But I’m betting that case is worth at least $50 to someone if it’s waterproof. We have paid good money for similar sized Pelican cases to keep first aid kits and such in the back of our boats. Just something to consider.

My KGM case is late, pushing 110 days 😡 now.

It feels solid, I’d feel bad trashing it, but it takes up a lot of space for 1 can

Maybe someone will chime in with what they did with it

Is there anything new going on at KGM? I went to the site, and the page for precision cans is gone. There’s something new, blurred out on the hard-use link. Also, if you go to “shop” > “suppressors”, the R6 and R6.5 aren’t there. There are some new ratcheting 5.56 and 30 cal cans, I’ve not seen mentioned anywhere else.

Is there anything new going on at KGM? I went to the site, and the page for precision cans is gone. There’s something new, blurred out on the hard-use link. Also, if you go to “shop” > “suppressors”, the R6 and R6.5 aren’t there. There are some new ratcheting 5.56 and 30 cal cans, I’ve not seen mentioned anywhere else.
I think they have stopped commercial sales to focus on government contracts?

Built with the requirements of Accuracy, No Flash, Recoil Reduction, and Sound Reduction. KGM Technologies sound suppressors are a true force multiplier. By addressing the aspects that have plagued suppressors since their inception, KGM has a variety of patented technologies that allow those issues to be a thing of the past.

KGM has demonstrated that its superior suppressor technology enhances our military and law enforcement operators’ health by significantly reducing the felt sound pressure and brain concussion impact.

KGM Technologies has launched a line of suppressors built specifically for the precision rifle shooter. We have options for 6mm, 6.5mm, .30 caliber, .338 Lapua and .50 caliber weapon systems.

I have included a links and documents for your review.
please let me know if you have any questions.

Scott Radebaugh
[email protected]

KGM Technologies (vimeo.com)

FEATURES​

• ACCURACY​

KGM R-Series Suppressors are designed to maintain your current weapon system’s accuracy. Through what we call complete suppressor concentricity. Adhering to our standard of minimal runout from both the outside diameter and internal aperture, KGM suppressors allow every projectile fired to have an even dispersion of pressure as it travels through the bore. Thus, providing superior system accuracy and minimal POI (Point of Impact) Shift.
  • NO FLASH​

KGM R-Series Suppressors utilize a technology mixture of our patented baffle stack, and KGM proprietary material coating of all internal parts to allow for the lowest possible flash signature.
  • RECOIL REDUCTION

KGM R-Series Suppressors feature our APEC (Adjustable Port End Cap). This allows for maximum recoil reduction regardless of system’s caliber or configuration. Giving the end-user the option to close any of the ports allows them the ability to tune the recoil impulse generated from the directional dispersion of pressure as it leaves the suppressor.
    Additionally, the KGM APEC allows for lower system backpressure. Allowing weapon systems to run better, smoother, for longer.
  • SOUND REDUCTION​

KGM R-Series Suppressors meet OSHA safe Net Sound Reduction (NSR) for impulse noise levels. Allowing end-users to perform at the highest level, while protecting from hearing loss.
  • MOUNTING SOLUTION​

KGM R-Series Suppressors feature the industry standard ASR thread pitch. This allows the end-user to utilize several different mounting systems like the Area 419 Hellfire, Dead Air Key-Mo, Q Plan-B, and SilencerCo ASR. Included with each suppressor is 1 Titanium 5/8X24 direct thread mount.View attachment 7582953
Been trying to locate one of these KGM r65 suppressors for my Bergara B-14 but everybody seems to be out of stock..., plus I have a question about whether it fits the tread on my Bergara B-14 properly and what others on this forum might think about the suppressor.