• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Kick Ass 2

Cages house was awsome in the first movie looked like what I pictured my house to be like weapons everywhere ...

I'm really curious as to how this turns out. They already cut a bunch of important scenes that were in the comics (rape scene, prison scene, etc.) and I'm worried this will be just as watered down as the first. If you guys can get over the fact they're "comic books", I really recommend Mark Millar's (creator) other books, super crooks and wanted (disregard the horrible movie) are phenomenal stories and great page turners.

Last edited:
I'm really curious as to how this turns out. They already cut a bunch of important scenes that were in the comics (rape scene, prison scene, etc.) and I'm worried this will be just as watered down as the first. If you guys can get over the fact they're "comic books", I really recommend Mark Millar's (creator) other books, super crooks and wanted (disregard the horrible movie) are phenomenal stories and great page turners.

+1 for Wanted.....that Comic was fucked up.

Not a bad movie and not as much ultra violence as the comic. Which is in some ways good and some ways bad. A nice change of pace for comic based movies that are increasingly more drama based.

Jim Carry went super anti gun after shooting this movie. :(

Not that Ive ever really been a fan of his.