• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kicked while Im really Down.

Re: Kicked while Im really Down.

Believe it or not there is someone out there worse off than you.sooner or later things will start to look a bit better,you have to look for the positive side even the worst of times.hope it starts working out for you real soon,just don't do anything to worsen your situation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Shortly after slowly getting out of bed I became aware that she had emptied <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">our</span></span> cash drawer of about 3k cash </div></div>

I wish you well my friend. I can't help you out with your situation but I can give you some advise. NEVER let your wife have access to your money! No cash drawer, no joint bank accounts, nothing. And God help you if you let her have a credit card. I had to take out a 10 year loan to pay off $20K in credit card bills my ex racked up and I don't have crap to show for it. Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Shortly after slowly getting out of bed I became aware that she had emptied <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">our</span></span> cash drawer of about 3k cash </div></div>

I wish you well my friend. I can't help you out with your situation but I can give you some advise. NEVER let your wife have access to your money! No cash drawer, no joint bank accounts, nothing. And God help you if you let her have a credit card. I had to take out a 10 year loan to pay off $20K in credit card bills my ex racked up and I don't have crap to show for it. Good luck. </div></div>

+1 on that, I had an ex steal $3000 from one of my accounts once because she knew enough info to reset my online password and wire herself money from mine to hers.

Lets See. Dick Still Hurts Like Hell. She Is really trying to press this "Felonious Assault" thing despite stating clearly that I never touched her in any way shape or form.

She has refused to let me see my 3 Year Old Daughter in 20 days with no communication what so ever. THIS IS THE WORST OF ALL!!!

Did finally get a court order to get in the house and got all my shit while she wasn't there. She stole all my guns but the cop on hand pretty much told her that if they didn't show up in about 24 hours she was going to be serving some very serious time in Prison. Needless to say they showed up.

Still on my back after a few nasty stair falls but I'm slowly getting better.

Attorneys are having a field day with this one as its obviously so premeditated. we will see.

Did I mention my Dick STILL hurts like hell..

I hope things start looking up for you. Please look at it this way, its your dick hurting and not your a$$!!!! Be thankful and get better.

Hoping:

1. She gets what's coming to her.

2. You get yer shit back.

I'd tell you that I hope your dick feels better, but a quote like that on the internet'll follow you for life.

I got divorced on Holloween in 1993 - and I thought how sad I was going to be - I did it on the Telephone to the Alaska court system.

When I hung up the phone I felt SOooooo relieved.

But the next couple years of being broke, living in a basement, paying off bills taught me a lot.

Since TIME was something I had I took a hobby and started getting better at it (Hacking), computers etc.

One day I quit my job as a supply clerk/fortruck driver (Hey it was cool moving MK48 ADCAPS around though!!) and went to work doing what I loved.

It just takes time and patience.

And if you meet up with a gal and think you like her - in your own mind go through a checklist- anything she did to an EX that she tells you about - she will do to YOU.

20 years later met the love of my life - self-dependent, loves to shoot, skydive etc and life is good...

Hang in there is what I'm saying -it DOES get better - if you are upright and breathing you are doing well...

Oh yeah, my ex? Karma rocks.

She ended up getting preggo to a uy she stalked down, had twins, got married and left the country. Sad part is my two kids there don't know me and believe what she has fed them - sometimes there's just NOTHING you can do about it.

However, with a better income - my daughter HERE- well she's here for the month of July and every other weekend since she was 2...

Get the attorney, get a temporary visitation order in place until court.

I am very sorry about your troubles. I know I am new to this forum and I do not know anyone yet but I can tell you there are better women out there and you are much better off without her in your life.

I luckily in life married a saint, I do believe. I will be honest and say I use to be a very bad drunk and yes drunk is the best workd to use here because that is what I was. I lived through things that should have killed me and put the people I love through more bad crap than anyone ever should go through in life.

My wife and kids should have left me years ago and I would have full deserved it. However they did not. They stayed thourgh all my bad years and I will tell you there were a lot of bad years.

However full sober now for going on 4 years I have come to realize what is most imprtant in my life and that would be the ones I love. So I do agree do what you can to see your daughter.

Everything else will fall into place with time. Take care of you and take care of that little girl because the money doesn't matter, the house doesn't matter even the guns don't matter int he end.

The family which for you would be your daughter she is what will matter to you.

Take it from an old man who learned the hard way on all of this.

Prayer to you..

Sorry to hear about your dick. Even sorrier to hear about your cun....Oops! I mean, soon to be ex.
My buddy went through a pretty nasty divorce and his wife played the "visitation game" with his kids. That was her "leverage". "You give me what I want or you won't get to see your kids!"
I hope the court puts a quick stop to that, for your sake, and your daughter's.
Good luck with everything.

By the way, I think the nurse that hurt your pecker should have to come to your house every day and kiss it till you tell her it feels better. That seems fair to me.

You just keep your head on straight and be the good guy,she'll hang herself.I hope you get to see your child soon.I know how bad that catheter yank is,I had a doctor in a hurry that wouldn't listen when I told him it wasn't deflated yet.If I could have gotten my hands(hand) on him I would have choked him,but I had trouble thinking straight for a while
grin.gif

jeez dude. that's just lower than low.

Depending on how the domestic thing is charged it may be in your best interest to "sell" all your firearms to a really trusted friend. That way you'll be as guaranteed as possible to keep your guns. Good Luck bro

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chongoMT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Depending on how the domestic thing is charged it may be in your best interest to "sell" all your firearms to a really trusted friend. That way you'll be as guaranteed as possible to keep your guns. Good Luck bro</div></div>

Dunno about his state, but if Divorce papers have already been served- selling anything of major value would be a flagrant violation of the conditions set forth by the papers. It would not look good, especially if the presiding judge is a prick towards men in divorce cases.

At least your guns showed up. But its hell when they play games with your children. I hope your lawyers gets you custody and child support.

I was lucky I got the kids, and all my military retirement. It pays when your cousin is the judges secretary and her lawyer is your sisters best friend.